No announcement yet.

Robert Guerrero "Marquez always puts it on Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Guerrero "Marquez always puts it on Pacquiao"

I would of really liked to have seen Guerrero fight Marquez at 135lbs. I think it would of been a great fight to see and at that point would of given it to Marquez. I think Robert is trying to build up a fight with Pacquiao or Mayweather and he is starting to make noise now on Pacquiao's part..

Guerrero is a clever guy & has a great chance at beating Pacquiao. He knows Pacquiao has the fastest hands out of them, so he'll take it on the inside where Pacquiao has no clue about, similair to Berto fight.

Comment

Yea that is if he gets a referee like the one he had in his last fight or a referee like smoger that will let him do work on the inside. If he doesnt get a ref like that , then his chances are very slim on a win.

Comment

wouldn't mind seeing Guerrero vs. Marquez

Comment

I think Pacquiao would KO Guerrero. Pacquiao's footwork and angles would help him to fight at the distance he wants. Pacquiao is much smarter, tougher and more skilled than Berto. Berto only has real KO power in his right while Pacquiao has KO power in both hands and lightning combos. Guerrero was knocked down by Casamayor a while back. Guerrero is very good at 147 but I don't think he can beat Floyd or Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I think Pacquiao would KO Guerrero.
            I think there's very little chance of that. He may get beaten, but there's absolutely nothing indicating that he'd be likely to get KO'd. He's good at keeping guys out of the pocket by fighting inside or keeping a wide range with his jab. Pac would have trouble with his usual hop in and out game.

Comment

based on the thread title, the tards woulda ripped this dude apart back in their prime circa 08/09 for saying something remotely negative about pacquiao. this forum has clearly died down since then.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                based on the thread title, the tards woulda ripped this dude apart back in their prime circa 08/09 for saying something remotely negative about pacquiao. this forum has clearly died down since then.
                he's already one there hate list

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  Yep and anyone who agreed would have been red k'd

Comment

Well, the Ghost is hoping Pac beats JMM. The Ghost wants a big pay day and its not gonna come from JMM.

Comment

Working...
                    X