No announcement yet.

Thank you judges for not giving draw rounds in the Sturm-Geale fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you judges for not giving draw rounds in the Sturm-Geale fight

I love it when judges don't take the easy way out, I also had Geale winning 8-4, don't see how sturm won 8 rounds, but 2 out of 3 judges got it right.

I tabbed out of the fight then when I went back to it I saw Geale's hand being raised and I had to double check it WAS Geale and it sure was. I couldn't believe it. Apparently Sturm's wife couldn't either, surprised she didn't pass out like Cloud's mom did.

I love it. Beautiful stuff. :boobies:

Comment

I had it 116-113 Geale, only round 4 I scored as a draw

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I tabbed out of the fight then when I went back to it I saw Geale's hand being raised and I had to double check it WAS Geale and it sure was. I couldn't believe it. Apparently Sturm's wife couldn't either, surprised she didn't pass out like Cloud's mom did.

I love it. Beautiful stuff. :boobies:
        Everyone in that Arena knew that Sturm was in trouble, Cloud's mom knew Campillo got robbed by the judges, so she fainted.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          I love it when judges don't take the easy way out, I also had Geale winning 8-4, don't see how sturm won 8 rounds, but 2 out of 3 judges got it right.
          I thought it was bananas that Sturm got 8 rounds too, Geale had great ring generalship and he was slipping and rolling Sturm's offense. Sturm ****ed up my parlay lol

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            I thought it was bananas that Sturm got 8 rounds too, Geale had great ring generalship and he was slipping and rolling Sturm's offense. Sturm ****ed up my parlay lol
            He sure did, the first minute of the fight, I thought Sturm was gonna jab him to death, then Geale picked up his work rate and turned it into one of the best fight this year.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              He sure did, the first minute of the fight, I thought Sturm was gonna jab him to death, then Geale picked up his work rate and turned it into one of the best fight this year.
              Geale has a style that can make for an exciting yet tactical fight. He let his hands go to the fullest, while Sturm was hesitant to throw much of anything, at one point he even stopped pumping the jab. Geale looked real good, and hopefully he gets matched up with the winner of Golovkin/Proksa.

Comment

Working...
              X