No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    I tried playing Skyrim and it just didn't appeal to me. It is like playing in an MMO by yourself. I need people to scam and boss around in games like Skyrim.
    me too, it was just too boring.
    also its way too easy to piss people off i had to slaughter an entire village because they attacked me when i killed a chicken

Comment

• I'm modding this game like crazy on the PC...decided to play it again with Dawnguard.

Question to PC players, what mods do you recommend?

Comment

• Rumour is they are making a zombie DLC to be released around Halloween.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          I'm modding this game like crazy on the PC...decided to play it again with Dawnguard.

Question to PC players, what mods do you recommend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Rumour is they are making a zombie DLC to be released around Halloween.
            That's something I'd consider picking up.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              That's something I'd consider picking up.
              Shut it piggy I know you creamed at the thought just like I did

Comment

Rumour is they are making a zombie DLC to be released around Halloween.
                That would be naff so much original lore in the elder scrolls series that they can expand on I really doubt they will bring out a zombie DLC it's just to cliche. After the dawnguard vampire crap they bought out they need to pull something out the hat to get me to buy more DLC.

Comment

Tried the fart one. I tried the Macho Man and the My Little Pony ones for dragons and it felt way too weird for my taste.

What's your favorite ENB?

Comment

• The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim -- Hearthfire Announced
                    Check out the second major downloadable content for Bethesda's popular fantasy rpg.

Bethesda has revealed the next major downloadable content for Skyrim, called Hearthfire. Unlike the vampire-hunting focus of the last add-on, Dawnguard, Hearthfire doesn't seem to do much to enhance combat. Instead, with Hearthfire you'll be able to purchase a piece of land in Skyrim and build your own house.

Within the custom living space you'll be able build kitchens, greenhouses, libraries, alchemy labs and trophy rooms to show off your accomplishments. Outside it sounds like you'll be able to set up gardens, fish hatcheries and beehives to make resource collection a little more convenient. You can also hire a steward to help out with household tasks.

Hearthfire will also allow you to adopt children and take care of them while they live at your home. Bethesda has set the price of Hearthfire at 400 Microsoft Points and plans to release it on September 4 on Xbox Live.

Comment

• Watch the trailer for Dragonborn, the next official game add-on for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Dragonborn will be available for download for 1600 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE on December 4.

Comment

Working...
                      X