No announcement yet.

Rios lost tonight, no doubt about it!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Doubt he ****ing lost

I think the worst part of all this is that Brandon showed an inability to adjust to everything Abril threw at him, like Chi guy said Garcia told him to Jab and adjust but Brandon seemed content head hunting and hoping for one little opening that was never going to be found.

I like Brandon man I just think especially now that he got exposed that he needs to change up his game a little because it's only a matter of time till he faces someone like Abril but with POWER and in that case their will be no need for robberies like last night.

The best thing for Brandon is to go to 140-147 and adjust from there but this fight has earned him for now at least lots of hate and he needs to work with that and win the respect back from the people which might happen with a fight against Marquez or I hope Alvarado.

So what you guys think? does Brandon have a shot against Marquez? Alvarado?

Comment

fukk arum fukk bum bum rios, i was going for rios but that is a ***** move by arum yet again

Comment

what a joke, him and his nut hugger crew think he won. i don't really care about his career, never did, never will, it's pathetic, but it'll be a good day when his pimp scumbag arum doesn't fix this phag's fight and he actually gets an L on paper.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          what a joke, him and his nut hugger crew think he won. i don't really care about his career, never did, never will, it's pathetic, but it'll be a good day when his pimp scumbag arum doesn't fix this phag's fight and he actually gets an L on paper.

Rios is a clown a funny ass one though that dance he did before his fight was funny as fck. Rios is cool in my book though

Comment

REAL champions adjust, Hatton clinched excessively and would smother all his opponents yet both Floyd and Pac adjusted and knocked his ass out. Riis has no skill and was exposed by a cab driver.

Comment

Originally posted by tupapa View Post
              Sht is boring to watch but why would abril stand there and trade? Had he done that he would of lost. If rios is really that good he should of adjusted and not just fall in and tee of on abrils glove all night.
              no mames guey!! ****en Abril was holdin his golves gacho all night long. Have you ever boxed?? If a dude is doing that to you in the ring, you cant do ****. The referee should of put a stop to that before the 6th round but he let Abril clinch and hold excessively. Yeah Rios should f lost but Abril did not deserve to win either.. Tell me, will you watch Abril fight again? I wont even if it is free!!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                no mames guey!! ****en Abril was holdin his golves gacho all night long. Have you ever boxed?? If a dude is doing that to you in the ring, you cant do ****. The referee should of put a stop to that before the 6th round but he let Abril clinch and hold excessively. Yeah Rios should f lost but Abril did not deserve to win either.. Tell me, will you watch Abril fight again? I wont even if it is free!!
                if you ever box, you got to learn how to jab and move your head and listen to your trainer. rios did none of those. he sucks, plain and simple. he's nothing but power and pressure. it doesn't matter what kind of style you like or you don't, abril completely dominated and exposed him, he deserved to win that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                  He held but most of the time he would put his glove his face and turn his shoulder and rios would just hit his glove like 5 6 7 time in a row, he could of just took a step back and not just fall in and punch a lo pendejo. Like he did half of the fight. But it was alot closer than peaople are making out to be abril bareley threw much and was in his shell most of the fight but he deserved to win but no thank fully we wont have to see him again probably on espn,

Comment

ustedes necesitan que entender que esta bien rios no se miro muy bien, ya sabemos pero no me digas que abril peleo muy bien porque fue muy sucio. si somos mexicanos or chicanos hay que darle la mano a rios.....porque me preguntan porque es nuestra raza. no es como que si el rios se culio el se fajo y se quiso dar una buena pelea ya que abril quiso abrazar ya es pedo de el.........

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                      ustedes necesitan que entender que esta bien rios no se miro muy bien, ya sabemos pero no me digas que abril peleo muy bien porque fue muy sucio. si somos mexicanos or chicanos hay que darle la mano a rios.....porque me preguntan porque es nuestra raza. no es como que si el rios se culio el se fajo y se quiso dar una buena pelea ya que abril quiso abrazar ya es pedo de el.........
                      What?????????????

Comment

Working...
                      X