No announcement yet.

Child support is a stupid ass law

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    your an idiot.. so if TWO ppl **** and the woman gets pregnant she is the only one to blame? shes a "dumb slag" and you had no part in anything?

you make a child together so you have just as big a responisibily to take care of it as she does, childsupport isnt a safety net for her being a whore its reassurance that both ppl involved in making a child take equal responsibility.

if you dont want that responsibility then think twice before you stick your dick in some random chick and dont blame it all on her like some spoiled little kid who refuse to grow up. your a grown man (and i use the term man loosely) so act like it.

the problem with childsupport is when women get more money than they should and spend it on themselves and not the child, thats a robbery and completely ****ed up. just bcuz you get a ***** pregnant doesnt mean you should pay for her to get her nails done, her car payment etc. but food, clothes and everything else the child needs you should go 50/50 on.

alot of women take advantage of childsupport laws, they prostitute themselves so they can maintain a certain lifestyle and consider their child nothing but a golden ticket. these whores should be shot in the head and buried in a pile of dogshit.

the good women who arent gold digging in any way and simply need help supporting their child from the second person responsible for that child should get that support. but only if its for the child, thats why it is called childsupport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      I like how he made my point for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by rayb112 View Post
        I agree with 100...But on the flip side I have 1 child who I buy clothes for, feed, take to the movies and spend as much time as I can with her. My baby momma jumps from boyfriend to boyfriend like i change my shorts...cries she broke but goes out of town every weekend...I still have to pay support just because she with her 10 more days a month and I'm not talking a few bucks either!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Tryin to get back to true postin form. I cant become the Shane Mosley of the Lounge. I refuse to let it happen.
          You aren't a stepping stone.......yet.

Comment

• Former NBA Star's Ex He's a Deadbeat Dad THROW HIM IN JAIL

Former NBA star Mark Blount belongs behind bars ... for missing ONE measly child support payment -- this according to the guy's baby mama.

It's pretty strange ... considering most pro athlete child support actions are over tens of thousands of dollars in unpaid support -- Dennis Rodman, anyone? -- but Blount's ex says he merely owes $2,619.

The ex -- a woman named Sifika Mayfield -- filed a motion for contempt and enforcement, claiming Blount dropped the ball on a recent child support payment for their two sons, Mark and Mark (no joke).

According to Mayfield, Mark is supposed to pay $5,119 a month -- but in January, he only paid $2,500. Now, Mayfield wants a judge to throw Blount in jail and revoke his driver's license.

Mark filed his own docs soon after, claiming the reason he paid less is because one of his sons now lives with him ... and Blount personally pays for his schooling. Mark now wants the support order modified given the new living arrangements.

A judge has yet to rule.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/08/mark-b.../#.T4Ib_VLs9zw

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
                The random skeezers is easy enough.

But women in long term relationships exploit it more than anyone. Its bad enough letting women work or wear pants, but when you give them state power to ruin your life, then you know the true meaning of Godzilla.

While we're at it, alimony is bullshit too.

So it didn't work out. Move the goddamn on with your broke ass.
                You're so right.. girls turn evil on you the longer you're with them

and why do we have to pay for their lives because they failed as much as i did in the relationship. That is truly some bull ish

it's not like i mind giving my kids money or taking care of my kids or sending them to college i just dont want to give HER money...
                Last edited by Paclan; 04-08-2012, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  You aren't a stepping stone.......yet.
                  Thanks Carpe mah homie, hopefully I can hold on for a couple more years, and finish my run with a long list of tomato cans like a true champ.

Comment

• Furhrer proof confirming the truthfulness of my opening post.

Its systematically anti-man.

Comment

Working...
                    X