Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye: "Wladimir Is The Best Boxer I Ever Faced But I'll KO Him" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    I think Haye knows he has a punchers chance against Wlad and not so much against Vitaly. I am favoring Wlad in this fight also but im hoping for the upset so that i could see 2 significant hw fights for the first time in a long time.
    I hear that. Nice avi, BTW.

Comment

[QUOTE=Blah!;10203498]lol clueless moron, do some reasearch before sharing your stupid opinion[/QUOTE

What I said was perfectly and blatantly true, and if you need anymore re-assurance then you can easily check out the video on youtube of david haye v audley harrison clearly saying "now" before audley harrison promptly and deliberately dived to the floor and then tried to cover it over by getting up to beat the first count to make it look as if he was trying to truly fight on and then for david haye to mistakenly admit to people he spoke to after the fight that he had bet on himself winning exactly in the third round and then he laughably tried to back track and lie in an interview the following day with setanta sport when he was briefly interrogated about it by the female interviewer (which you can also find on youtube),about what he was caught on camera saying about his corrupt betting, and we the paying boxing public are just suppose to just believe every single word out of his mouth and assume that all of this was just a miracle coincidence ? so if you can , explain a reasonable excuse for david haye to do this in what will probably turn out to be the most mysterious heavyweight title match in history.

Comment

"I'm gonna make him paye for all the fighters he made suffer over the yeas"

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
          He can't go to Germany and try to outpoint Wlad because he wont get the decision. He will go for the KO.
          True, but Haye always talks about knocking people out anyway regradless of whether its in germany. I have never heard him say he will outbox and outpoint people.

He loves talking KO's and letting us know how good he is at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
            Haye is so a like Mayorga, in same so many ways.
            I can see some similarities in the sense that they both genuinely know how to sell a fight which I think is a pretty useful attribute to have for a prizefighter.

Comment

Working...
            X