Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must say though, there have been several times when I went out and got completely drunk out of my mind, and ended up hooking up with random Japanese girls. Never would've happened had I not been completely wasted, either.

Comment

• I am on an amtrack train on my way out of the city. The bk card was awesome. I was quite impressed with barclays center, and hope they bring fights there frequently. I had forgotten how big this city was... It makes the bean look like a dollhouse.

Oh, and ny delis are what we thought they were: delish.

Comment

• I woke up this morning to two angry texts from people I dont know

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          I woke up this morning to two angry texts from people I dont know
          were they from hoes?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            were they from hoes?
            I guess so. I just deleted them from the phone and will hopefully never have to worry about it again haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              I guess so. I just deleted them from the phone and will hopefully never have to worry about it again haha
              I use to get phone calls all the time from people I don't know, looking for a guy named Aaron. It was weird. I don't know why I didn't ever complain to the cell phone company and ask for a new number, but this went on for like 3 years. I once got a voicemail from his mom on Christmas of her saying how she expected he would've called and wished he had. Once I got several calls at like 6am. Oh yeah, the guy apparently had a nickname that was "butter" or something. On this time, the guy said something like "Butter, where are you buddy. Where all set up down here. Lookin to get started. Hopin you'll get here soon." The guy called me like 2 more times before I finally answered, and when I told him that it is my phone and I'm not Aaron, he said "oh, well it looks like we have the wrong number in our computer." Never knew if he was just saying that or he was serious (about the computer), it sounded like he was calling from a timber site or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                I use to get phone calls all the time from people I don't know, looking for a guy named Aaron. It was weird. I don't know why I didn't ever complain to the cell phone company and ask for a new number, but this went on for like 3 years. I once got a voicemail from his mom on Christmas of her saying how she expected he would've called and wished he had. Once I got several calls at like 6am. Oh yeah, the guy apparently had a nickname that was "butter" or something. On this time, the guy said something like "Butter, where are you buddy. Where all set up down here. Lookin to get started. Hopin you'll get here soon." The guy called me like 2 more times before I finally answered, and when I told him that it is my phone and I'm not Aaron, he said "oh, well it looks like we have the wrong number in our computer." Never knew if he was just saying that or he was serious (about the computer), it sounded like he was calling from a timber site or something.
                lol I got a call from some girl named Latisha that didn't know she had the wrong number. She left a 30 minute message about not wanting to see the guy again. Talked in detail about sex being ok and what she liked about it and how she was going to make it for he couldn't see the kids anymore because the guy was a bum. It was so detailed everybody I played it for died laughing. She called again and I answered it and told her about the message she left. She was so embarassed she just hung up.

Comment

• I think I'm gonna make a go at this Kazakh girl. But, she might out smart me. Very intelligent broad.

Comment

• Check that thought.

I'm gonna wait for the Chinese girl, the hook up with whom, I documented.

She's in China right now, but she'll be back in a week or so.

I think that we have no future, since she only wants to run with Chinese guys. She told me that. We eloped and all. But she says she doesn't want to involve herself with anyone, except Chinese. So, I must accept that. But, I'll still wait and see. And maybe if I'm still dry, I'll ask the Kazakh girl for some coffee.

Comment

• My 2nd bottle of this.

Comment

Working...
                      X