Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ring Has Cintron As The Lineal 154 Champ LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its obviously messed up because normally when there is a champ for the ring, they have a contender filling spot number 10

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
      lol what? how the hell did he become RING champ?

someone must have made a mistake.
      ill never take them seriously again

Comment

they clearly ****ed up their website. They already stated Bradley was #1, Khan #2 and there is no ring champ at 140. I think whoever is doing their website has the #1 incorrectly as champion.

Kermit was #1 last week now he's champ without fighting, so clearly an error.

Comment

It doesn't have him listed as champion. It has him listed as number 1.

Comment

povetkin is the 3rd ranked in the heavyweight division the ring is lame

Comment

I see Felix Sturm has been upgraded to RING champ, and Martinez has been obliterated off the rankings.

finally! thats how it should be!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                they clearly ****ed up their website. They already stated Bradley was #1, Khan #2 and there is no ring champ at 140. I think whoever is doing their website has the #1 incorrectly as champion.

lmao...either that or they are trolling. they must have had a new intern inputing the web code. lmao. thats embarrassing for them

Comment

Again he isnt the champ he is the number one rated guy. The Ring rates from one through 10 and in some cases a division does not have a ring champion.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

its a joke if its legit or oscar made some phone calls lol

Comment

Checkout the HW division. It says Champion: Wladimir Klitschko

It doesn't say that for Cintron at 154...

Comment

Working...
                      X