(video) Cold Blooded: Son Stabs & Kills His Father In A Busy Market Area

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

City of pussies and cowards.

Comment

My balls itch a lot, no ****. I scratched it so much it was bleeding a bit, now I've got dead nut skin on my bathroom floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
        Video description:

Maybe this is the reason why he stabbed him to death.
        Started downloading knife strokes? LOL

Comment

This is going to be off youtube within the next couple hours. Lol.

On topic: Wow, that was pretty brutal. People outside the store were just staring, one guy comes out and watches and is like "**** this, I'm going back inside."

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
            When did I say that? I said I didn't know what they were fighting about.

Maybe that old guy molested his daughter or something. I don't know. I'm not going to risk my life to find out.

You can go ahead and be a hero. I'll send flowers to the funeral.

Why would I die for someone I don't know, when there are people who depend on me that I would rather live for.
            Who's talking about risking their life? Call an ambulance, perform CPR, administer aid, that's all that's needed. Then maybe when somebody plunges a knife in my back everyone won't stand around watching it happen and watch me bleed out on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Who's talking about risking their life? Call an ambulance, perform CPR, administer aid, that's all that's needed. Then maybe when somebody plunges a knife in my back everyone won't stand around watching it happen and watch me bleed out on the floor.
              Yep i can understand.. not jumping in between a guy with a knife and the victim..

But to leave him there dying in agony is disgusting...

I assume he is dead.. and surely if these ****s had bothered to help and phone an ambulance he could have been saved.

Anyone know were this took place?

Reminds me of this happening in China

What is happening to the human race

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                I wouldn't help

I dont know why they're fighting, maybe the old guy deserved it.

What I do know is that I'm not going to attack a guy with a knife unless I have a reason.

edit: just finished the rest of the video, yeah thats ****ed up how nobody helped or called an ambulance right away after the other guy fled the scene
                Why am I not surprised, you might be the lowest piece of **** on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Exactly, the things this guy has said are something a piece of trash would say.

Comment

The sonn he abandoned as a baby grew up to be the man to cause his death. Very sad. Looks like a premeditated murder. The son went to meet his father bringing a deadly knife.

Honestly, I wouldn't know what to do if I were one of the bystanders witnessing such brutal crime.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                      Yep i can understand.. not jumping in between a guy with a knife and the victim..

But to leave him there dying in agony is disgusting...

I assume he is dead.. and surely if these ****s had bothered to help and phone an ambulance he could have been saved.

Anyone know were this took place?

Reminds me of this happening in China

What is happening to the human race

those people aren't humans. if you walk by a dying child you gotta turn your human card in. you're an animal now.

Comment

Working...
                      X