Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of jeans u wear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tended to buy baggy ish, had some boot cut, just got a couple of pairs of tighter fit jeans and trousers. Not too tight though, still loose enough.

Comment

whatever leaves room for my nuts and my ass. both are good sized. my butt used to be enormous. it was the source of all of my power.

Comment

Normal fitting Levi's jeans.

Comment

Lose fit or Relax fit. If I'm going out I'll wear 501s. I wear Dickies more often than jeans though...

Comment

Fitted jeans, something like Levi's slim 513s or 514.

Comment

Slim fit jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                I've never quite understood why small guys wear skinny jeans. All it does is show the world your stumpyness - Is that even a word? lol. Small in any case... I don't think it looks right. Then again, I'm boring and wear casual stuff.

If you're tall and skinny I can see the tight stuff work - otherwise, meh
                This is actually incorrect. Slim fitted clothes makes you look taller and leaner because it creates a streamline effect.

Most men in the US just don't know how to dress well because they don't understand the importance of fit.

Comment

True Religion jeans FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post

True Religion jeans FTW
                    Looks like some one is trying to dress like Shaggy on Halloween. If the pants were brown it would have looked exactly like Shaggy's wardrobe with the green shirt and bell bottom pants.

Comment

I wear skinny jeans with my Supras.

Comment

Working...
                      X