• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For this fight, Im pumped

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      I'm pumped for this fight.
      Me too. I thought I'd be tired of them just a week ago. But I do want to see Marquez get the KO and retire. If Pacquiao wins decisively he is on my favorite fighters list. Nothing but respect for Pacquiao. I should have had him on my list long before that. I gave in to fanatisizm. Pac is tough, but Marquez is better.

Marquez in 11.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
        Me too. I thought I'd be tired of them just a week ago. But I do want to see Marquez get the KO and retire. If Pacquiao wins decisively he is on my favorite fighters list. Nothing but respect for Pacquiao. I should have had him on my list long before that. I gave in to fanatisizm. Pac is tough, but Marquez is better.

Marquez in 11.
        if marquez and his peds strenth trainer some how defeat manny , i doubt marquez will just retire! he will call mayweather out for a may rematch ! and mayweather will accept because he will use it as a escuse not to fight manny ! or sergio forthat matter ! but the lets keep it real marquez has little to no chance in beating manny !

Comment

I thought Pac won the first fight, a draw in the second, and Marquez won the last fight. I like both guys a lot but I hope whoever wins, it is a KO. That fighter would be considered the best between the two because there is little to dispute over a solid KO. I'd be happy for the guy who gets the KO and not so happy for the guy who recieves it but it would cap the series.

Comment

Marquez has looked better against Pacman every time they fight. I'm leaning towards Marquez right now. Every fight Pacman has they hype up how he's focused and wants to redeem himself for his last performance.

Comment

i think marquez made a mistake roiderrrr bulking up.

it will be his undoing.

I wonder what lame t shirt he will make after finding another excuse as to why pac beat him.

Comment

When they first announced this fight I was like, meeeehhh...
                But one day before the fight I'm like, whoohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Boskop View Post
                  When they first announced this fight I was like, meeeehhh...
                  But one day before the fight I'm like, whoohoo!
                  Over here it's still 2 days away, so ....maybe a little too much whoogoo.....eh??

Comment

Pac is on the decline.

Marquez looks like on the upswing.

I can smell Marquez victory. He seems more stronger and bigger than Pac now.

But you'll never know what will happen. Pac is always full of surprises.

Comment

Originally posted by LastQuark View Post
                      Pac is on the decline.

Marquez looks like on the upswing.

I can smell Marquez victory. He seems more stronger and bigger than Pac now.

But you'll never know what will happen. Pac is always full of surprises.
                      On the decline? Ladies and gentlemen this is what happens when you raise the bar of expectation at the pace pacquaio did..he lost one fight in seven years officially (Robbery)..i'd love to have that kind of decline too. To the folks talking about Marquez won all three fights..here's a perfect example of why that's bull..Marquez doesn't say in my heart I know I won the three fights..he says "PPl tell me I won those three fights" and "I agree with those who said I won those three fights"..the reality is if any group of your own people start saying something long enough you start believing it..i'll say the 3rd one is a toss up..the first one was definitely a loss miscored and the second could've gone the way of a draw. These guys wouldn't have the level of respect they have for Manny and Roach if they actually felt they won all three fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X