Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin Hits Harder Than Povetkin/Wach/Perez Says CW Sparring Partners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouma is one of the toughest fighters out there, I thought he had a very close fight with JT at 160. He had a bad fight against Karmazin, he most likely should've won against Vanes. Then he fights Gennady, looks good or Gennady looked terrible. Nevertheless, Gennady gave him such a bad beating. I felt very sad for Ouma because he's so tough but his face was re-arranged, he probably pissed blood for weeks after. He was beat-down so bad by a very sloppy Genna.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
      Not being stopped in over a decade doesn't make up for the fact that he was shot and yet he was taking Golovkins punches very well, he had also been fairly inactive. Golovkin looked like **** in that fight and I expect him to be exposed sooner or later.
      I see him being outboxed by an elite fighter down the road but it's gonna have to be someone real good.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        I see him being outboxed by an elite fighter down the road but it's gonna have to be someone real good.
        Yeah because hes verry good as well. He was also an good amateur. He he can bang and he can box.

Comment

Here's some footage from his training camp with brief sparring clips. He spars 4 minute rounds.

ESNEWS interviews from a couple days ago

Can't embed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbbTk...hannel&list=UL
          Last edited by Mikhnienko; 08-27-2012, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X