Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate: Nick still not interested in fighting...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate: Nick still not interested in fighting...

With Diaz still in his prime at 28 years old, many, including UFC President Dana White, believe the impulsive retirement to only be temporary. However, the man closest to Diaz, his younger brother UFC lightweight contender Nate Diaz, has rebuffed those sentiments in the past, stating that he believes the former Strikeforce champion is unlikely to change his mind.

On Thursday afternoon, Nate reiterated those feelings, explaining that his brother has other priorities besides a return to MMA.

"He's busy right now. He's got triathlon season," Diaz revealed to MMAFighting.com. "I don't think he's really that interested in fighting. So as of right now, no."
    MMAfighting.com

he will be back if they offer him GSP or Condit

Comment

I hope he does well in his Triathalon its clear thats where his heart is,dude has money and the fight game is going nowhere,his time as an endurance athlete is a lot shorter.

Comment

I hope he does well in his Triathalon its clear thats where his heart is,dude has money and the fight game is going nowhere,his time as an endurance athlete is a lot shorter.not to mention the guy needs time off at 28 he has more experience then most 35 yearold dudes.

Comment

This is bull**** and everyone knows it as well!
          No way is Nick retiring, he can't even stay away from fighting during his ****in ban! He's 28 n in his prime just now. I think Nate is just playing along maybe to cause fans to protest to Dana on Twitter or to try get Dana to up his already astronomical P dat he earns compared to the rest of the UFC...
          I'll bet my life dat BJ and Nick both come back by the latest 2013

Comment

I just saw an article today that said Nick is suing the commission that banned him and if he got an immediate rematch against condit he would take it right away. Sounds like he's gonna fight again.

Comment

I feel bad for Nate. Poor dude is trying to promote his fight with Miller and everyone just keeps asking about Nick...

Comment

Working...
              X