No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella Responds To Richard Schaefer: "I am who I am"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DiBella Responds To Richard Schaefer: "I am who I am"

Promoter Lou DiBella spoke with BoxingScene.com to issue his response to some of the earlier comments that appeared from Richard Schaefer, the CEO for Golden Boy Promotions.

In a recent article, which ran on BoxingScene, Schaefer described DiBella as - "a sneaky guy. Upfront he smiles in your face and says he's your friend, but in the back he talks ****. I don't deal like that. I don't work like that. I like to deal with upfront people and not with people who are dealing like that. I have a problem with that."

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Let Sergio fight Lara, *****.

Comment

So this PURE BULL**** is front page news on boxingscene.com??????????????????????????????????? ?

Comment

what's the big deal..dibella is ok as a promoter. at least he's trying to make some fights that fans would like to see.

Comment

Comment

when did boxingscene become a highschool newsletter?

Comment

Lou dibella RULES the east coast
                he legitimately cares about the value of an undercard

dont pull any punches,
                and keep slinging those guns, lou.

nothing wrong with promotors talking a bit about eachother

if their fighters refuse to fight out of house the ship is going to eventually break down, however.

Comment

All these promoters are sleazeballs and jerks. That's why they are promoters.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton LaVey View Post
                    All these promoters are sleazeballs and jerks. That's why they are promoters.
                    i've never heard one bad thing from schaefer though....... when was the last time a boxer came out and said schaefer screwed them over??

Comment

Working...
                    X