No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Card Could Have Vazquez Jr. vs Oquendo Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Card Could Have Vazquez Jr. vs Oquendo Clash

The return of former champion Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez could have a stacked undercard. Juanma's return is being targeted for October 1 at the Ruben Rodriguez Coliseum in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. Juanma wants a high-ranked contender to prepare him for an early 2012 rematch with Orlando Salido, who knocked the Puerto Rican boxer out in eight rounds to capture the WBO featherweight title in April. Juanma's next opponent will be announced very soon.

[Click Here To Read More]

he wants someone ranked high,,,but it will be someone with no power

Comment

looks like a good card.. should be a good one.

Comment

Nice Card. and Ive been looking forward to Rockys return.

Comment

Yea, good card but WV2 shouldn't have to be in an eliminator, he;s
          the ex champ and should get his rematch...

Comment

Great card glad to see all of them back in the ring but I dont like pr v.s pr

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
              he wants someone ranked high,,,but it will be someone with no power
              tenia que ser una vagina, mexicana, mama bicho hablando mierda.

Comment

Rocky will fight a high contender for his comeback, as ive been told, And Vazquez vs Oquendo is pretty much done!

Juanma is the only one with no opponent, he wants somebody in the top 10, LMAo Lesson learn, the 2 guys who have ****ed him up had more than 10 loses!!!!!

Comment

WV2 was the champ. He should let Oquendo get his shot, then face the winner of Arce vs Oquendo.

Comment

This is a good nite of action why don't Top Rank put Salido vs Juanma and put it on Pay Per View since HBO and SHOWTIME don't have no money for it and go independent with it For like 39.99 it will sell trust me. Top Rank needs to do more Puerto Rican cards like this like they do with us Mexicans I like when the same race fight each other screw it my the best man one.

Comment

Working...
                    X