Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    A Lieutenant Colonel Is a coward?
    Some persons hide behind their rank.

****ing kids can go to school & come out into the service as a 2nd Lt.

**** that ****.

If you're in the military expect to be deployed whether you like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
      I wouldn't follow the orders of a long legged mack daddy.

Or a ****sexual man lover.

You wouldn't join the military though. This is like when you said you were boycotting Audi.

Comment

my prob is that Hawaii refuses to release the birth certificate..wich is fine...but one would think Obama would hear enough and just show the f'en certificate..but no....he dont and wont.....i guess he ended up swearen on the bible still tho didnt he?

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
          my prob is that Hawaii refuses to release the birth certificate..wich is fine...but one would think Obama would hear enough and just show the f'en certificate..but no....he dont and wont.....i guess he ended up swearen on the bible still tho didnt he?
          They did release the birth certificate. Why do you insist on making **** up?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            I aint maken nothen up...i've never seen the copy and no one else i know of has....where u get your news from? i'm not sayen your wrong ...jus i've never seen it...and i read an article on yahoo news the other day talken bout all the requests that have been denied by Hawaii...I'm cool w being proved wrong but show me somethan instead of talken ****

Comment

I aint maken nothen up...i've never seen the copy and no one else i know of has....where u get your news from? i'm not sayen your wrong ...jus i've never seen it...and i read an article on yahoo news the other day talken bout all the requests that have been denied by Hawaii...I'm cool w being proved wrong but show me somethan instead of talken ****
              http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...a-hawaii_N.htm
              Post somethan up like this if u wanna talk ****..but then again...this only proves AGAIN hearsay of his certificate being real

Comment

CNN's very own Kitty Pilgrim, debunked the birthers on the July 17 with DETAILED documents with verification. Yet all the so-called birther's missed that episode and won't even view the TAPE to get their facts straight.

Which means there's a not-soo-hidden agenda in play here ....

Its not Health Care, not Taxes, not Govt. spending, not the space program, not the economy, not the oil prices, not the logo's used, not the birth certificate ..... Its just the fact that a Black man named OBAMA is in the White House !!!!!!!

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/200907230002
                Last edited by arraamis; 04-15-2010, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  CNN's very own Kitty Pilgrim, debunked the birthers on the July 17 with DETAILED documents with verification. Yet all the so-called birther's missed that episode and won't even view the TAPE to get their facts straight.

Its not Health Care, not Taxes, not Govt. spending, not the space program, not the economy, not the oil prices, not the logo's used, not the birth certificate ..... Its just the fact that a Black man named OBAMA is in the White House !!!!!!!

i'm not a birther i could care less...i jus think its odd he refuses to prove it and dodges the ?'s about it...he may b a citizen but somethan he is hiden on it i believe...

Comment

i'd luv to view the tape if someone can find it for me to watch but i also dont want more hearsay...i want proof lol but it aint gon happen...course i havnt asked for all hte other pres birth certif either lol so is it fair to demand Obamas...mayb not but we should have the right to know the truth bout the leader of our country

Comment

You wouldn't join the military though. This is like when you said you were boycotting Audi.
                      I am boycotting audi. And I don't need to join the service to know Obama is really Barry Sotero, the long legged mackdaddy.
                      No they didn't. They released a certificate of live birth which is not the same thing.

Media matters is a biased source run by George Soros foundation money. A known globalist who supported Barry Sotero and his globalist policies.

Nothing they say holds any weight. Obama is a foundation funded creature, so of course foundation funded news sites will back him.

Comment

Working...
                      X