Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People are BLIND on this forum. PAC kept getting TAGGED with RIGHT HANDS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aggressive, offensive minded fighters can get hit. its no secret. i wouldnt call pac "easy" to hit though, only when he stands in front of his opponent with his hands up. otherwise, he gives sharp angles, has good head and upper body movement, has great footwork to bounce in and out of range and keeps his hands up.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy0688 View Post
      To be honest, unless I was that wasted which i couldve been. It looked like Clottey block a lot Pacs shots. Everytime he would even hit Clotteys arms the crowd would go crazy. Pac clearly wasnt himself tho from previous fights
      he was aiming his bombs more towards the body not the head, and he landed some heavy rain to the midsection, the jabs were all set up punches. im surprised clottey didnt wilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Measy1749 View Post
        wasnt the power tht scared him, it was the speed
        nah homie it was both, believe it...clottey shell seemed to grow more with every damn round....if it wasnt for that turtle **** he had up boy woulda hit the deck..and you know it.

Comment

Of course he's easy to hit. Dude simply got no def while punching.

Comment

Manny's boxing ability and defense is massively underrated.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
              If he threw it more he would've opened himself up for a counter left hook.

Which apparently Clottey wasn't willing to risk.
              True but it's atill amazing how a not particularly fast guy was able to land at will.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                Of course he's easy to hit. Dude simply got no def while punching.
                He was hit with three uppercuts in a row and he wasn't punching during any of them. Expect gifs soon.

Comment

I thought Mayweather was fighting Mosely next, therefore irrelevant how he would do against Pac.

Clottey did have some success with his right hand, Pac's defense isn't the best but his offense meant Clottey didn't dare throw anywhere near enough

Comment

Even on a recent sparring video you see Pac very open for the right hand. That is why they don't match him with a righthand fighter. Pac's reflexes makes fighter weary of the incomming, his speed and combination punching is his best defense. Pac as always shows his competitive spirit when he gets hit he will come back strong.

Comment

it does not really matter. pac has shown a great chin at ww, he took some big shots from cotto, and pbf is not a big puncher, and his output is nothing special. so manny can eat some rh shots, and he will still outpoint or maybe even ko pbf. floyd will have a hard time keeping up with pac. pac will punch pbf in the hands, shoulders, etc........and eventually he may be able to open him up or tire him out. floyd will have to fight if he wants to win. very dangerous fight for floyd that i suspect he could lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X