Collapse
No announcement yet.

No way she is 12 years old? Dayum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im pretty sure i completely hate this idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by abadger View Post
      Right, so am correct in thinking that P4P_King has just posted a link to what is some sort of paedophile catching site in the hope that his fellow posters will click the link an get their IP logged as potential paedophiles?

That would be about the serious dick move you could make on the internet.

He should be permanently banned.
      Yes. A permaban would be in order. And a report to the cops. I cannot think of anything more disgusting than paedophiles.

Comment

• I thought it was the Chinese Olympians at first too.

Still, if there's one thign I've learned on here, it's never click on a link unless someone else has first.

Comment

• Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
          Yes. A permaban would be in order. And a report to the cops. I cannot think of anything more disgusting than paedophiles.
          Nor can I,

I think the fact he is only banned for 1 month is pretty nice of BPP! Although, I have to say that the recent Moderation has been great.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-97 View Post
            Nor can I,

I think the fact he is only banned for 1 month is pretty nice of BPP! Although, I have to say that the recent Moderation has been great.
            I cannot be bothered to read this entire thread, but I've read enough to believe that a 1 month ban is too little.

Comment

• P4PKING_2008 "HI KIDS I GOT SKITTLES!!!!"

"OH YER AND I AM BLACK"

Comment

• ****ing dickweed

Comment

• Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                  IF THIS ******* ISN'T IMMEDIATELY BANNED THE ADMINISTRATORS ON THIS SITE SHOULD ALL BE FIRED!!!

I thought it was going to be some picture of a 12 year old movie star with clothes on. Like Hanna Montana or something. Instead you get brought to an illegal search engine for child ****.

WHAT A ****ING *******!!!!!
                  lol you had a wank didn't you

Comment

• i still cant believe that he posted child ****o.

thats worst than being osama bin laden.
                    i hope he didnt use a proxy or something and gets ****ed up by the police.

Comment

• I liked this guy, but get him a permaban and an ISP ban for this ****.

A joke's ajoke, but if we'd clicked on that.........

Comment

Working...
                      X