Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: If Thompson Beat Haye, Wait Until He Faces Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: If Thompson Beat Haye, Wait Until He Faces Me!

Heavyweight Tyson Fury (21-0, 15KOs) has promised to punish British rival David Haye (26-2, 24KOs) on a proposed date of September 28th in Manchester. Fury expects a massive war of words during the pre-fight promotion, and he predicts a big victory to place him near the top of the division.

"It's the only fight that would ever make sense for Tyson Fury right now. I've fought the two Americans, the top Americans, and I've been to New York and fought at Madison Square Garden and now I'm ready to take over the division," Fury told Sky Sports Ringside. [Click Here To Read More]

I believe it what 2004 not 2010 Thompson beat him

Comment

If Cunningham can drop Fury, Hayes will KO him

Comment

Surely Fury's people most know Haye is a huge risk. Fury's getting knocked out sparko if this one happens. It will be entertaining though.

Comment

Going back to 2004, that's reaching a bit. Even if they Haye from the Wladimir fight shows up, he still stops Fury.

Comment

Watching Tyson Fury knocked spark out is going to be beautiful to watch.
            Last edited by El Angel; 06-14-2013, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Don't like this fight for Fury, it's too soon imo and while I think he's young enough to come back from it, I'm not sure if he has the mentality to

Comment

The spark out Gif's are going to be a thing to treasure.

Comment

"it's a 50/50 fight" then he goes into his routine of crap, fighters that say it's 50-50 aren't all that confident of winning. He's trying to convince himself and us he has as much chance as Haye when we know he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    "it's a 50/50 fight" then he goes into his routine of crap, fighters that say it's 50-50 aren't all that confident of winning. He's trying to convince himself and us he has as much chance as Haye when we know he doesn't.
                    I noticed the same. It's the fist time I've heard Fury say something like that. He's shook.

Comment

Working...
                    X