No announcement yet.

Team Rigo Doesn't Want The Donaire Fight After A 6 Month Layoff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    So then why is Donaire saying that Rigo won't fight him March?
    the same reason he said last year that rigo was hard to negotiate with, when top rank has never even attempted to make negotiations, come on man dont be so naive

Same thing happened when Juanma was saying Caballero priced himself out back in the day and Caballero's camp never even received a call from Top Rank

Donaire has done more politicking than i have ever seen a boxer do, usually is a promoter but jesus its sad what he has been doing for the last year.
    Last edited by Cubanborn87; 01-06-2013, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Man the game has gotten so clay aiken

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        From what I was told

Al Haymon=Gary Hyde

Sam Watson=Paddy Cronan
        post of the thread for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
          the same reason he said last year that rigo was hard to negotiate with, when top rank has never even attempted to make negotiations, come on man dont be so naive

Same thing happened when Juanma was saying Caballero priced himself out back in the day and Caballero's camp never even received a call from Top Rank

Donaire has done more politicking than i have ever seen a boxer do, usually is a promoter but jesus its sad what he has been doing for the last year.
          TR has realized they can get away with pretty much anything and the tard legion will defend it like their child is in danger

Comment

I dont know whats going on ITT, but if history is any indication of twitter convos from indirect associates of fighters....they're about as reliable as Bob Arum is in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
              the only thing that i could find........

*Gary Hyde will be talking to Ireland Correspondent Paddy Cronan*

"correspondent"

paddy is a journalist?

wtf???????? so he doesn't work for hyde at all? he's only done interviews with him? wtf is going on.

thats the equivalent of karceno doing a interview with arum & all of a sudden karceno is the sam watson of top rank.

Yes, this sounds like a conversation between two Karceno's and a Karceno fanboy posted that nonsense here.

It went something like this: :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223
                Quote:

Originally Posted by Redd Foxx

I don't read twitter or whatever that is, someone care to translate?

A member of Team Rigo has suggested in so many words that Donaire is telling the truth..... Team Rigo don want the fight just yet.... They would rather have one in between before they face Donaire
                BScene already reported they would fight Donaire whenever wherever. If O read correctly it says Top Rank is the one who wants Rigo to have 1 more fight in between.

The guys "suggests" in Rigo's case is better to have a fight in between but not that Rigo's team wants to have one.

Not sure who the hell this guy is...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Paddy is hyde right hand man, in another words if there is a scuffle at the weigh in or something paddy will be in there throwing hayemakers at donaire's team

Comment

Rigo is making a mistake. Donaire has a reason to say rigo didn't want the fight and he missed his chance. Rigo will not get another shot.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                      Rigo is making a mistake. Donaire has a reason to say rigo didn't want the fight and he missed his chance. Rigo will not get another shot.
                      what shot? did you even read? top rank has not offered the fight to rigondeaux yet, the idea has been summer all along and that's of course wishful thinking because there is no guarantee they will offer it.

Comment

Working...
                      X