No announcement yet.

JMM looking huge drops sparring partner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tRu5tFuNd View Post
    Dude is doing a lot of lifting or his coach must have that a-side meth. Perfect shot timed it right over his jab. If he fights like this in Dec I might actually buy the fight.
    http://youtu.be/CqcrmP6HbI4
    GOOOOTTTDAYUUUMNNN...I watched this, and was shocked. Man I did not see that coming this guy will TKO pac man.

Comment

The deadly Marquez straight right. Thank you for the video.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        JMM is looking yoked yo like he is on creatine, Manny can't hope to compete with that~
        Creatine is a water retainer. he'd look soft on creatine.

Comment

That was a beautiful shot. I know it's only sparring but as far as execution goes, that right was perfect. Manny may get countered all night with that if he continues to use his lazy jab.

Comment

Marquez is a master of all the punches and combinations. It was his straight right, long or short, that seems to come out of nowhere that really made me a big fan of his since about 2000. Pacquiao has about as good a straight left as anyone could ask for. I like this fight even if many on boxing scene don't like it. To each his own.

Comment

I'll wait till fight night to see how huge he is

Comment

Booom! Sure, it's only sparring but I'm going to miss this dude when he hangs them up.

Comment

Hopping on the that was a awesome shot train

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    What weight class will this fight be at?
                    I believe that Manny is forcing JMM to come up all the way to welterweight for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      That slip and counter right was a thing of beauty. I think JMM is going to take Pac down this time....I got an eerie feeling he will put on a clinic.

Comment

Working...
                      X