Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who of you ever took Clenbuterol ???? (The drug Morales takes)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
    yes, but the broad sense (on this forum) is that clen is harmless & has no benefits as far as performance goes (this is not true) many don't even consider it a ped at all. thats why i made the statement that it could have the same strong effects as a roid.........
    It DEFINITELY has benefits for most(not all) and it certainly can be considered a PED. I get where you're coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
      its a medicine designed for asthmatics and respiratory problems.

it helps deliver oxygen to the system more efficiently, it also makes you lose weight very fast, and if dieting right and working out, it's very effective in that manner.

it also give you energy, and will make your muscles rock hard.

I had a bodybuilder for a roommate, I know fairly well about this and other stuff.

bottom line is, morales was trying to drop weight and then cycle it out, it won't have give him any advantages, it's all but out of his system, just trace elements.

it's not an enhancement drug of any sort, if it wasn't abusable, it wouldn't be illegal. it's only illegal because of Bodybuilding guidelines as for sport and competition, it's prescribed all the time.

hell, you can buy it online too..... it wont' help him get a win, and if morales does get a win, i think it's because of his experience not a weight loss pill...

besides, there will be a after fight drug test too.... lets see what happens with that one.
      VERY EASILY i might add!

Comment

Originally posted by raf727 View Post
        Well I dont know about the side effects for everyone, I felt real jittery and shakey, sometimes it was tough to have an appetite. Probably dehydrated me a bit too, it was a few years ago.

I never heard the 2 weeks on thing, but it could be true, all my friends who took and myself included took it for a month to two months to try and cut up.
        This is true. Clens thermogenic properties start to peter out around 2-3 weeks on it. You will still have the shakes and maybe loss appetite, but you don't get the thermogenic magic that you get when you first start. Only by adding Ketotifen or something similar will the effect continue.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
          VERY EASILY i might add!
          i read a post of urs saying that you took it and it didn't do anything for you, and made you sick

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
            its a steroid... not a anabolic steriod.
            It's not a steroid.

Steroids must have a lipid backbone of 3 joined cyclohexane joined to a cyclopentane.

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden View Post
              i read a post of urs saying that you took it and it didn't do anything for you, and made you sick
              That's true...except for the part that it made me sick. I said that I never felt much from it other than CNS stimulation and what goes along with that is shaking hands. That doesn't mean it doesn't work. There are too many people that have used it with great affect, for me to ever say it doesn't work because I didn't do much for me. Many of my buddies used, loved it and got shredded. Some people just don't respond as well as others. ECA gives me a much better thermogenic affect, even though Clenbuterol is stronger than Ephedrine/Ephedra.

Comment

hahahah i have taken it twice and i have a **** load of it in my draw
                IT ABSOLOUTLEY DOES NOT MAKE YOU STRONGER!
                from my exp it makes u run a high fever in turn buring fat that is all
                both time ive taken it the sick feeling was too much so i had to discontinue it
                **** is brutal , almost no physical enhancement tho

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
                  This is true. Clens thermogenic properties start to peter out around 2-3 weeks on it. You will still have the shakes and maybe loss appetite, but you don't get the thermogenic magic that you get when you first start. Only by adding Ketotifen or something similar will the effect continue.
                  i had the shakes on day 2! lol

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    To much money at stake at this point...I wouldn't be surprised if they penalize him after the fight when all the money has been cashed in on...especially if Morales were to win the fight.
                    dat sig lolllllllllll

Comment

Working...
                    X