Miguel Cotto Will Train In High Altitude For The Trout Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto Will Train In High Altitude For The Trout Fight

http://www.primerahora.com/miguelcot...as-701639.html

Probably Colorado. I think this will be a huge boost for Cotto's stamina so is good to see Diaz looking at this option.

I think Chavez thought he was doing the same.

Comment

Finally! A lot of people have been saying he needs for awhile now. He always seems to taper off in the late rounds of tough fights. Maybe this will be the boost he needs and with Diaz training him, he'll be in damn good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
        I see what you did there...
        Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Finally! A lot of people have been saying he needs for awhile now. He always seems to taper off in the late rounds of tough fights. Maybe this will be the boost he needs and with Diaz training him, he'll be in damn good shape.
        Yea, you beat me to it. He definitely needs it. He falls off a lot in the late in the fight. His stamina always been iffy. Could've done much better vs Floyd in the late rounds for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post

Comment

Very good, about time.

Comment

Great idea! Has he ever trained in high altitude? Interested to see how it works for him..

Comment

He needed this, great decision

Comment

Great, finally!

Glad he's finally doing this.

Should help a ton with his stamina issues.

Comment

He'll probably be down in Colorado Springs, a city in Southern Colorado. That's where the Olympians train and where Broner currently trains for his fights. I may have to make the hour trip down south to see Cotto, if they allow outsiders for some live workouts or something.

The Springs is over 6,000 feet in elevation, I don't know why more of these boxers don't come to Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, to train in the higher altitude areas. It seems like they just wanna go to Big Bear in California for the higher altitude.

Comment

Working...
                    X