Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ortiz took a dive

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      But would a gynnast continue his floor execises if the judges arent watching, or any sport continue if the ref isnt watching? Floyd only did that cos the ref wasnt watching, so its a foul.

Funny how the bad boy boxers defend floyd.
      You're an idiot, so the boxer has to make sure the ref is looking? It's not their duty you dumb ass. I guess Kobe Bryant has to wait for the ref to pay attention before he shoots that 3 pointer to huh? Cause you never know he might of kicked it in.

Comment

But would a gynnast continue his floor execises if the judges arent watching, or any sport continue if the ref isnt watching? Floyd only did that cos the ref wasnt watching, so its a foul.

Hugh Grant. Just stop dude. If the ref isn't doing his job, that's his fault. It's not Floyd's job to watch the ref. It's in fact the other way around. Dude...just make some sense.

Comment

But Floyd knew he was doing wrong with a punch coming from a handshake. He noticed the ref wasnt watching so clobbered Ortiz. That friendly handshake makes all the difference. Floyd knew the ref wouldnt tolerate a sucka punch from a touch gloves scenario.

Either you want to touch gloves or you dont, but you make it clear if you dont want to touch gloves.

Comment

YES!!

If the ref wasn't paying attention, and the cornerback stopped , do you think Peyton Manning would throw to the rewceiver? HELL YES!!

How many times in American Football do you get one of those "I thought the whistle blew" plays? Every season. Play until you hear the whistle.

gr

Comment

Funny how the HALL OF FAME boxers defend floyd.

I fixed that for you.

Comment

But Floyd knew he was doing wrong with a punch coming from a handshake. He noticed the ref wasnt watching so clobbered Ortiz. That friendly handshake makes all the difference. Floyd knew the ref wouldnt tolerate a sucka punch from a touch gloves scenario.
                Either you want to touch gloves or you dont, but you make it clear if you dont want to touch gloves.
                That is BS.

Keith Kizer was sitting ringside and said that he had NO PROBLEM with what Floyd did.

Also, in Floyd's last fight, a guy wanted to touch gloves, and Floyd clocked him, too. With a different ref. No problem.

You haven't seen a single knowledgeable person say that Floyd stretched the rules. Not a one.

Comment

kenny bayless didn't DQ, take a point off floyd, or stop the action when he was looking. earl morton didn't yell "GATTI! LOOK OUT!!!" when he was looking. so what the fuck does it matter whether JC was lookin or not? floyd will chin check motherfuckers even if the ref was lookin and they won't do a thing about it cause it's within the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    floyd will chin check motherfuckers even if the ref was lookin and they won't do a thing about it cause it's within the rules.

kenny bayless didn't DQ, take a point off floyd, or stop the action when he was looking. earl morton didn't yell "GATTI! LOOK OUT!!!" when he was looking. so what the fuck does it matter whether JC was lookin or not?
                    Because you dont wipe your opponent when touching gloves! Everyone boxer knows what a proper touch gloves is. For hundreds of years boxers have known it.

Comment

Are you trolling or just plain dumb? Floyd could care less if the ref was looking or not because it doesn't matter at all....... comprehende? If you think what Floyd did was illegal then please stop posting... the ref said NOTHING Floyd did was wrong even Kenny Bayless confirmed this. He touched gloves and Ortiz went for a hug while Floyd kept his hands up the WHOLE TIME like a true veteran.

This is the last time I'm responding to your troll like posts, you're the same guy who said Floyd's style is easy to replicate and not impressive LOL - this is the last straw, I'm putting you on my ignore list before I lose further brain cells.

Comment

Working...
                      X