• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    who is rebecca adlington?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      oh, what did he say? just so i don't have to wake up my lady with volume....

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        oh, what did he say? just so i don't have to wake up my lady with volume....
        He says "she looks weird, she looks like someone looking at themselves on the back of a spoon." He also tweeted "I worry that Rebecca Adlington will have an unfair advantage in the swimming by possessing a dolphin's face."

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          He says "she looks weird, she looks like someone looking at themselves on the back of a spoon." He also tweeted "I worry that Rebecca Adlington will have an unfair advantage in the swimming by possessing a dolphin's face."
          wtf? is he supposed to be some kind of comedian?

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
            Agreed, fuck Chris Brown and fuck Frankie Boyle.
            It's one thing making an off the cuff remark on a live tv show, but going back to the same joke a year later on a public medium like Twitter is just bullying.

Comment

Frankie Boyle is a hero.

Comment

Cool, tweeting a joke that was played out 3 years ago, well done sir.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                  It's one thing making an off the cuff remark on a live tv show, but going back to the same joke a year later on a public medium like Twitter is just bullying.
                  Bullying? lol it's just a joke people are so sensitive Frankie is a funny guy and this is just banter. Its not like Frankie is immune to comeback people are so touchy.

I'm a fan of Boyles black humour.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                    I never even know who this guy was until I heard the joke he made about Rebecca.

Comment

Frankie Boyle was immense in the wimbledon final this year.

'I wonder how many functioning wombs are in the Wimbledon crowd?'

On Murray repeatedly challenging Feds shots: 'Murray should challenge Federer's sexuality'.

The man is a bit of a bastard though. Adlington was below the belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X