No announcement yet.

Which KO is more impressive.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

donaire-montiel hands down.

the other two KOs were both more brutal but the question was which is more impressive, and the most skillful KO was donaires by far. theres a saying in boxing "good fighters capitalize on their oponents mistakes, great fighters make them make those mistakes".

well donaire was the only one who did that, pac and martinez just capitalized on a long list of mistakes by hatton and williams.

ffs williams walked in a straight line, without moving his head, right into martinez' range, over reaching with a wide lead roundhouse left while keeping his right hand down. WTF! if u do that at the top level u are supposed to get KTFO.

hatton aswell except trade the reaching wide punch with a squared up upper body and the chin right up in the air. i struggle to decide whos more amateurish.

montiel did nothing wrong. it was tremendous timing, accuracy, boxing IQ and coordination on donaires part to figure out were montiels head was at when he threw his right and then roll the right and fire a left hook at the same time with his full bodyweight behind it. it was perfectly executed making for a punch impossible to see. it was the sweet science in all its glory lol. great stuff.
    Last edited by #1Assassin; 02-26-2011, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
      But you know even collazo almost stopped hatton,so floyd beating hatton wasn't that impressive.
      Collazo is no chump. He gives everybody a run.

Comment

Pac did a level 3 super special finish on hatton. Martinezs was an unseen hayemaker and donaires is a beautiful counter.

all 3 was amazing but i gotta go with pacs.

Comment

to each its own....the Manny KO over Hatton was beauty and brutal...not saying that Sergio's over P.Will wasn't...BUT c'mon man, Sergio had 12 rounds against P.Will in the bank ALREADY.....thats more info on a dude than ANY video can give you....so based off that....I voted Manny starching Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post

A knockout doesnt qualify as a one punch knockout if the opponent was already hurt prior to the finishing punch.
            I do partly take your point, even though I think The Paler had kind of/sort of recovered by that point, insofarasmuch as he could have done.

I guess you helped me pick the Dish against the Ass Punisher, though...

Comment

Hatton ate canvas too much to not expect that.
              Donaires was impressive,but expect,(although not that early).
              The Punisher's starching was a huge surprise,period.

Comment

the most brutal one , the hatton KO

Comment

Crap, I voted Donaire without thinking. meant to vote for Martinez lol.

Pacquiao's was expected, Hatton was Floyd's left-overs.

Comment

Working...
                  X