No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Cotto and Hatton will/should not be in the HOF.... Well is borderline...Hattong? GTFOH...
    then take them out if you want and he's still has more than a lot of the greats in that list!

Comment

Cotto and Hatton will/should not be in the HOF.... Well is borderline...Hattong? GTFOH...
      That list is already pretty stupid anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        then take them out if you want and he's still has more than a lot of the greats in that list!
        Yes take them out.

And, is a shame that Whitaker got robbed against JCC and that he didn't get the decision against Oscar. A past prime Whitaker made a prime and I mean 1997 prime Oscar look silly at times.

And, DeJesus and Marcel should be in the HOF for Duran.

Cerefino Garcia should also be in the HOF.

All them should be in the HOF before Cotto and Hatton. If Cotto gets in the HOF so should Donald Curry and Wilfredo Vazquez. Both are more deserving. If Hatton gets in the HOF, then I won't know what to say.

Comment

Manny is a great fighter. I have been watching boxing since 1979. He is a great champion but he simply isn't the greatest fighter I have seen. He is not better than floyd, sweet pea, leonard, hagler, duran, chavez, or ricardo lopez. Of course me saying he isn't as good as these guys is like saying Kobe isn't as good as Jordan or Magic.

To me he most closely resembles Mike Tyson. The scary power and a killer instinct but still makes too many mistakes that only great boxers can and have exploited.

Manny's greatness is the fact his body has allowed him to move up in weight and accomplish things that no other man has or will. Major props fopr that.

What I am surprised about is all the praise he is getting for beeating Margacheato. While he did beat his a$$ badly, he was a 5-1 favorite. This was expected to happen.

Now if he wins when he is not the favorite (and you all know there is only 1 fight he wont go in the favorite) then I may feel as strongly as Cuauhtémoc1502

Comment

Originally posted by rubensonnny View Post
            That list is already pretty stupid anyway.
            It is cuz is not really taking account on who they beat and when they beat them.

Comment

To those of you that say Marg was tailor made for Pac, it doesn't matter when you give the weight and size advantage up like that.

I sincerely thought Marg would just walk through Pac and chase him around all night long but it wasn't that way.

People have no idea what this victory means historically in boxing. To have a guy who started his career at 106lbs, beat a monster like Marg the way he did.....wow.

I used to think Mayweather beat Pacquaio, now I'm not so sure because of how strong Pac is. Pac might just walk through everything Mayweather throws at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Manny is a great fighter. I have been watching boxing since 1979. He is a great champion but he simply isn't the greatest fighter I have seen. He is not better than floyd, sweet pea, leonard, hagler, duran, chavez, or ricardo lopez. Of course me saying he isn't as good as these guys is like saying Kobe isn't as good as Jordan or Magic.

To me he most closely resembles Mike Tyson. The scary power and a killer instinct but still makes too many mistakes that only great boxers can and have exploited.

Manny's greatness is the fact his body has allowed him to move up in weight and accomplish things that no other man has or will. Major props fopr that.

What I am surprised about is all the praise he is getting for beeating Margacheato. While he did beat his a$$ badly, he was a 5-1 favorite. This was expected to happen.

Now if he wins when he is not the favorite (and you all know there is only 1 fight he wont go in the favorite) then I may feel as strongly as Cuauhtémoc1502
                Green K for truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

You failed to understand what this man has done. Forget beating Marg, I had him beating Marg anyway but not the way he did. He punished Marg and beat a bigger stronger man like it was nothing.

He beat up on Cotto, he beat JMM twice (even though I had it draw and a win for JMM) his resume speaks for it'self.

Pac is an ATG and I'm sorry but Leonard, Chavez, DLH, Whitaker...none of them have accomplished what Pac has in the sport.

It's time to stop the hatred, put aside the biased and give props where they are due.

maybe Finito Lopez can be compared but the other's on your list just don't match up.

Comment

Yes take them out.

And, is a shame that Whitaker got robbed against JCC and that he didn't get the decision against Oscar. A past prime Whitaker made a prime and I mean 1997 prime Oscar look silly at times.
                    And, DeJesus and Marcel should be in the HOF for Duran.

Cerefino Garcia should also be in the HOF.

All them should be in the HOF before Cotto and Hatton. If Cotto gets in the HOF so should Donald Curry and Wilfredo Vazquez. Both are more deserving. If Hatton gets in the HOF, then I won't know what to say.
                    sweetpea making hoya look silly?....please, i know you hate the man but showboating and running around does'nt impress me at all and that what pea did vs hoya!.....even bucktooth roger mayweather made pea looked silly at times too, but is it something to brag about?....hell no!.....if its up to me cotto and hatton definitely enters the hall of FAME, but to each his own!

Comment

Is a bum... fighting weight drained, past prime, unskilled boxers.

cant wait till floyd beat his ass and all the *******s crying

muahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X