Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would pay to see LARRYX s face when PACMAN knocks out COTTO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who gives a **** about Franjotudman? You're a ******* alt and have no balls to show who you really are.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
      If Larryx was a fan of anyone else but Mayweather he would be so much more respected around here.
      this is true my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
        If Larryx was a fan of anyone else but Mayweather he would be so much more respected around here.
        true..true..........
        Last edited by larry x; 11-11-2009, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
          Who gives a **** about Franjotudman? You're a ******* alt and have no balls to show who you really are.
          this is true again my friend.

Comment

I dont see why Larry should change..Thats his boy floyd his a true fan is larry fuk the hatas trying to break him down...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
              I dont see why Larry should change..Thats his boy floyd his a true fan is larry fuk the hatas trying to break him down...
              yo gully these cats should know by now that i LOVE boxing hell boxing is my life..but floyd is my favorite fighter and i rep to the fullest.. but im aslo the first one to speak up when i thinks he's talking stupid to...this cat acts like i hate manny or something..pacmans a atg and has proven this..but cotto is also a young strong fighter..i picked cotto true..but thats also why i only bet 200k cause i dont wanna lose to much if pacman wins..which is highly possible

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                straight. i'm a fan of pacquiao, have been since Ledwaba, i'm not pinoy either. i'm black. the point that i am trying to make (quite poorly) is that there ain't nothing wrong with loyalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                  Do you know how hard it is to cut one pound of muscle when you've only got 146lbs on your frame already?
                  Its not hard at all.

Its only hard if COTTO is on BRYAN PEREZ DIET.
                  Last edited by FranjoTuđman; 11-11-2009, 11:15 AM.

Comment

LARRYX is idiot and coward just like FROID POOPWEATHER JR.

He doesnt give credit to anyone except FROID POOPWEATHER JR.

Yea I forgot he gave credit to HAYE for running like a sissy(FROID JR,) in his last
                    "fight"!

Comment

Originally posted by FranjoTuđman View Post
                      Larryx is not just biggest clown in history of boxingscene.

He is also biggest PACQUIAO hater.

He picked HOYA,HATTON and now COTTO over PACMAN.

He is TEDDY ATLAS of BOXINGSCENE.
                      so what your saying is that you WOULD LOVE to wet yourself over Larry's face?

f@g...

Comment

Working...
                      X