No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Eyes Move To Junior Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Eyes Move To Junior Welterweight

BoxingScene.com was on hand for three time world champion Robert Guerrero's most recent sparring session at the Pound4Pound Gym in Las Vegas, NV. Guerrero is in the middle of his training camp for his April 9th showdown with Michael Katsidis of Australia. The fight is the co-feature to Erik Morales versus Marcos Maidana and takes place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and will be broadcast on HBO pay per view.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    BoxingScene.com was on hand for three time world champion Robert Guerrero's most recent sparring session at the Pound4Pound Gym in Las Vegas, NV. Guerrero is in the middle of his training camp for his April 9th showdown with Michael Katsidis of Australia. The fight is the co-feature to Erik Morales versus Marcos Maidana and takes place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and will be broadcast on HBO pay per view.

[Click Here To Read More]
    that guy is delusional, 154, I don't even see him win a tittle in 140. get real

Comment

Originally posted by number1983 View Post
      that guy is delusional, 154, I don't even see him win a tittle in 140. get real
      Guerrero is worst investment I have ever seen...

Comment

Robert is on crack 154 he cant even compete against top comp in 135 lol kats is going to beat him

Comment

Even Robert Guerrero was getting more marketing exposure than nonito donaire, no wonder he left Top Rank.

Comment

Guerrero is p4p the most boring fighter in boxing

Comment

hes looking past katsidis, he might get beat up by katsidis.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                hes looking past katsidis, he might get beat up by katsidis.
                Win or lose he needs to move up because he is big for a LW... Ive seen a pic of him next to Mosley and they looked the same size

Comment

GUERRERO is a great,i like the warrior in KATSIDIS but GUERRERO will win and he can beat RIOS and SOTO hands down;like he can beat JM MARQUEZ;just wait and see...HE IS A GREAT TREMENDOUS SOUTHPAW NOT EASY FOR EVERYONE!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X