• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
    When did you notice him?

Hid idn't give an interview did he?
    He did with ITV.

Comment

Make the fight happen before Freddie Roach dies!!!

Roach is the only guy from the Pacquiao camp who really wants it, with him dead fight of the century will die as with him.

Comment

I believe Parkinsons is degenerative, which means it will only get worse. Wouldn't wanna wish that on anyone.

Comment

I hope and pray that Roach can still train fighters until his old age. Its wishful thinking but who knows there might be a cure in the very near future.

Comment

I feel for him, Parkinson is a hell of a disease. I know Micheal J. Fox says that when you don't take the meds it makes you seize like Freddie was doing last night. Maybe he doesn't medicate during fights so that he is more focused.

As for Freddie being a legend, how the hell is he one. LOL. Next are we going to say Micky Ward and Augustus are legends too? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by David_TheMan View Post
              I feel for him, Parkinson is a hell of a disease. I know Micheal J. Fox says that when you don't take the meds it makes you seize like Freddie was doing last night. Maybe he doesn't medicate during fights so that he is more focused.

As for Freddie being a legend, how the hell is he one. LOL. Next are we going to say Micky Ward and Augustus are legends too? LOL.
              Legend as a trainer not a fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                I believe Parkinsons is degenerative, which means it will only get worse. Wouldn't wanna wish that on anyone.
                Yea it is but i think you can slow it down like roach has.....his inst that bad plus he has had it for 20 years. Working out everyday most likely REALLY slows it down, otherwise with a bad case he wouldnt be able to train

Comment

Originally posted by David_TheMan View Post

He's a legendary trainer smart guy.

Comment

It's supposely when he gets excited, he trembles worse. They talked about that in an interview with him. I can't say he's better or worse honestly. Looks the same. As long as he's doing what he loves with that condition, you can't hate on him or feel sorry. He said it himself, he doesn't want anyone to feel sorry for him because he does not and I respect that.

Comment

is there any word on who will take over for freddie once he retires?i also heard recently that the wild card expanded.anyone have more info?

Comment

Working...
                      X