No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Canelo Fans Send a Loud Message To Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
    Where do u get one at????? Lol respect money but 2mrw night I'm riding with my heart. Puro CANELO!!!!!!!!
    Get ready for your heart to get ripped from its chest.

Comment

they want some BBD.

Comment

Are these available in L?

Comment

Originally posted by slindee3 View Post
          Get ready for your heart to get ripped from its chest.
          yeah maybe. Regardless can't wait for 2mrw night. MGM is gonna be insane

Comment

I've lost a lot of respect for the Mexican people that have lowered themselves to how racist folks did when the president got elected. It's a boxing match and I totally understand supporting your fellow country man like I'm supporting the American fighter. But to lower this epic event with t-shirt like these really shows the ignorance people have become over a boxing match.....

Comment

Like 2 people wore those lol

Comment

Originally posted by oneon11 View Post
                I've lost a lot of respect for the Mexican people that have lowered themselves to how racist folks did when the president got elected. It's a boxing match and I totally understand supporting your fellow country man like I'm supporting the American fighter. But to lower this epic event with t-shirt like these really shows the ignorance people have become over a boxing match.....
                What does this half to do with race? Because two Latin girls wear a shirt you lost all respect for Mexicans? Well that's logical? Two people don't represent all Mexicans. What if those two girls where Salvadorian or Guatemalan? You ignorant ****.

Comment

Originally posted by oneon11 View Post
                  There it is folks, wearing shirts dissing "TMT" = racism

Comment

Comment

haha hating in full effect, if these broads met him they'd probably be all on his d!ck though

Comment

Working...
                      X