Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polo talks the talk

VICTOR: I'LL KO SCOTT AND SHUT YOU LOT UP
    By Ted Tracey

COCKY Colombian Victor Polo vows he will turn Scotland into a ghost town by ripping the world boxing crown from Scott Harrison's head.

Polo challenges for the WBO featherweight title at Braehead on January 28.

And the 40-fight campaigner, who has had three previous shots at world belts, last night said: 'Scotland will be like a ghost town when I knock Harrison out in front of his hometown fans.

'I saw how excited the crowd were before he fought Manuel Medina in their first fight but a deadly silence fell when the decision was announced.

'It will be the same again only this time there will be no comebacks for Harrison at a world title.

'In addition, all talk of this so-called super fight with Marco Antonio Barrera will be finished.

'I have watched Harrison over and over again and I am positive he will not be able to cope with my workrate, aggressive style and quick thinking.

'On January 28, not only will it be dark and raining in Scotland - as people have told me it always is - but it will be a nation in mourning at the loss of their world champion.'

'Dark & raining in Scotland' He got that right but what happened to cold & windy as hell
    I reckon Polo will get battered, 7-8 rounds max.

I fancy Harrison to stop polo in 8/9 rounds.

Comment

I wonder what he'll have to say afterwards, if he's conscious?

Comment

Lets go streaking!!!!!!

If your names frank the tank for another reason, that probably means nothing to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nature Boy
          Lets go streaking!!!!!!

If your names frank the tank for another reason, that probably means nothing to you.
          Spot on. I'd just finished watching it before I registered on here. Funny movie.

Comment

Quality film. Will Ferrell's one of my fave's.

Comment

Quality film. Will Ferrell's one of my fave's.
              He's funny as hell in Anchorman too.

Comment

Watched that again last week. " A thousand and one, a thousand and two...."

And when his dog gets kicked off the bridge and he rings work in the phonebox...."Wait, wait, I wanna say something...waaahhhhhaaaahhh!!!!!!
                I got a stitch from laughing.

Comment

Watched that again last week. " A thousand and one, a thousand and two...."

And when his dog gets kicked off the bridge and he rings work in the phonebox...."Wait, wait, I wanna say something...waaahhhhhaaaahhh!!!!!!
                  I got a stitch from laughing.
                  LOL. I think I'm due another viewing, haven't seen it for a few months.

Comment

Whilst we're talking films....
                    Have you seen Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back?

Comment

Working...
                    X