The best badguy in video game history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

officer Tenpenny

Comment

I HATED Tenpenny. Great mention. Samuel L. Jackson was awesome in that role.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I HATED Tenpenny. Great mention. Samuel L. Jackson was awesome in that role.
        i hated all his missions they were tough, every time i hear that Samuel L. Jackson voice i cant stand him lol

Comment

Doubt anybody remembers this game. . But Mr. Big from the game for NES "Narc" was a HUGE let down. . .

It was some giant ass head? Thought it was going to be some big time gangster dude. . .

Also, Krang from Ninja Turtles Manhattan Project was a good one. . . I never could beat the original Ninja Turtles game for NES - that **** was hard as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            Doubt anybody remembers this game. . But Mr. Big from the game for NES "Narc" was a HUGE let down. . .

It was some giant ass head? Thought it was going to be some big time gangster dude. .
            That's always disappointing isn't it? You spend hours playing through a game fighting in a certain way then you get to the last boss to find that to beat him it isn't your fighting skill, it's following a set pattern of objectives completely unlike everything else you've done thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              That's always disappointing isn't it? You spend hours playing through a game fighting in a certain way then you get to the last boss to find that to beat him it isn't your fighting skill, it's following a set pattern of objectives completely unlike everything else you've done thus far.
              'Onimusha 2' is another perfect example of precisely that.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                aye!

very much. . .

Comment

Working...
                X