Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should George Zimmerman be arrested and charged Murder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
    My only issue with murder is I dont think his plan was to kill the kid, but they got in a fight apparently and **** went down.

From what Ive read I genuinley believe his intention was to play cop, find out what the kid was up to, and let it be. Not what happened though. Im not gonna be sure of anything cause I wasnt there and I dont know all the details. From what Ive read though, i wouldnt be prepared to send this dude to the wolves. His life is already ruined without a trial. Gotta love America...
    And a teen who did nothing wrong has no life to ruin because of this guys paranoid delusions. Let's not pretend that Zimmerman is the victim here. Zimmerman gets no sympathy from me.

What we do know is:

1. The teen did nothing wrong/was not breaking the law.
    2. The teen was unarmed
    3. Zimmerman was carrying a gun when he was not supposed to
    4. Zimmerman followed and chased the teen even after the cops told him not to.
    5. Zimmerman called 911 46 times this year for ridiculous reasons

So what other details are you waiting for?
    Last edited by joseph5620; 03-23-2012, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      And a teen who did nothing wrong has no life to ruin because of this guys paranoid delusions. Let's not pretend that Zimmerman is the victim here. Zimmerman gets no sympathy from me.

What we do know is:

1. The teen did nothing wrong/was not breaking the law.
      2. The teen was unarmed
      3. Zimmerman was carrying a gun when he was not supposed to
      4. Zimmerman followed and chased the teen even after the cops told him not to.
      5. Zimmerman called 911 46 times this year for ridiculous reasons

So what other details are you waiting for?

One of Zimmerman's 911 calls actually did result in a guy being apprehended.

Nobody is saying Zimmerman isn't in the wrong. . . I just don't think he's a cold blooded murderer either. . .

Comment

i saw zimmerman and i was thinking about the guy on the travel channel o well. hmm so the white guy killed the black kid. damn!! were the **** have i been.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          One of Zimmerman's 911 calls actually did result in a guy being apprehended.Nobody is saying Zimmerman isn't in the wrong. . . I just don't think he's a cold blooded murderer either. . .
          And what does that have to do with the other 46 calls? Including "there's trash in the road?" With your logic, he got one right so that justifies his stupidity.

He's in the wrong and yes, he's a cold blooded murderer too. It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
            Because that's the first thing everyone turns towards.

Anything on black "racism"

Black on anyone "they're trying to make black people look bad"

I'm just sick and tired of people using race as a crutch for everything. If anything doesn't go your way, it always has to do with racism. I just hate people like that. (Not directing towards you but in general who think like that.)

A 15 year old girl has gone missing a couple days ago, what's the first thing I read? "When a white girl goes missing, its the end of the world. When a black or hispanic goes missing, noone cares"

Note, the girl looked like a mix of hispanic and asian.

It's like people insist and want a race war for anything.
            I agree that the race card is used excessively (and I say this as someone who is part of an ethnic minority).

However, this is one of those instances where it's hard not to see this as racial. How else can Zimmerman still be at large?

This isn't doesn't even need to be distilled down into race, cos the facts of the case are so disturbing (you can tell who all the British posters on here are, cos this sort of **** - armed men chasing down suspicious looking fellows - is not part of our culture at all).

But you cannot blame people for citing the racial aspect. It hangs inescapably over the whole case.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              I just don't think he's a cold blooded murderer either. . .
              He doesn't need to be.

He's just culpable for the death of a young kid. And that's enough to justify the outrage. I know it's a cliche but that boy was someone's son.

To lose your son in those circumstances - so incredibly unnecessary and excessive - and have the guy who pulled the trigger still at large, is an absolute joke.

Comment

A lot of black people just wait for opportunities like this to act ignorant and justify their own racism. Sure that guy did do a crime and should be in jail but I don't really think it was a hate crime. Some people with a gun just want to shoot it, no matter who is on the receiving end.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  A lot of black people just wait for opportunities like this to act ignorant and justify their own racism. Sure that guy did do a crime and should be in jail but I don't really think it was a hate crime. Some people with a gun just want to shoot it, no matter who is on the receiving end.
                  Every race does the same not just black people.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                    Every race does the same not just black people.
                    True but more black people are very vocal about it and blow it up in to something that's probably not.

Why weren't black people vocal with Mayweather calling Pac a "yellow man" or were vocal about a black serial killer like Chester Turner who killed over 10 people?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      True but more black people are very vocal about it and blow it up in to something that's probably not.

Why weren't black people vocal with Mayweather calling Pac a "yellow man" or were vocal about a black serial killer like Chester Turner who killed over 10 people?
                      Probably the same reason you're not vocal against people in positions of power making racist remarks about the President of the United states. Are you really going to equate Zimmerman with Mayweather?

And what does a black serial killer have to do with this?
                      Last edited by joseph5620; 03-23-2012, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X