No announcement yet.

Let's keep it reality, payton manning is a choker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
    Don't think I didn't see what you said in that thread about me the other day ho.
    To tell u the truth Georges had his father pay me to write that **** in your thread bro.

Comment

Peyton is a great qb he is not the best ever like espn would try and make you believe,he will never be as great as.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Yea sure. You wouldn't dare show up to New York at all, much less call me out.
        You ducked me, you're a coward.

That's what you did to me. In fact I think I should let the mods know of all those alts you have, including the several karma crap messages you left.
        Never took your points but I did defecate allover your page on several occasions, You didn't even delete that sick shit cause you've a crap fetish.

Comment

I actually been football for damn near 20 years, when you were just a little boy getting molested by his stepfather and neglected by his prostitute ****ing mother.
          Cocksucking eggplant. Don't ever attack me like that again.
          Dude lives in a private neighborhood with a tennis court and swimming pool and has the nerve to claim he's a desolate thug.
          Yea sure. You wouldn't dare show up to New York at all, much less call me out.

That's what you did to me. In fact I think I should let the mods know of all those alts you have, including the several karma crap messages you left.
          Grey karma sent for contemplating snitching

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            To tell u the truth Georges had his father pay me to write that **** in your thread bro.
            Thought that much man, that fanny pack wearing faggot has to pay other posters to beef with me, cause every time he tries to do it himself, I make him cry and eat his own shit.

Comment

Originally posted by bum_ass_trainer View Post
              Grey karma sent for contemplating snitching
              He openly admitted to getting "CONCUBINE" banned.
              Not that I care though, he was a faggot anyway.

Comment

Paid him? That Puerto Rican tranny is rich. How did a PR get rich? His ****sexual father owns like 100 laundry mats in NY. And in these mats, he sucks dick and lets black thugs rail him. He offered me money to make a thread about how Ireland is full of cowards. But I don't work for trannies or Africans.

Comment

But he does have a point, the Irish are a bunch of ******ed sissies.

Comment

If Ireland is full of sissies then why did you duck a fight last week with me?
                    You're gay man, seriously.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X