Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want the see the fight with vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      This is getting boring now, You said you would retire when you turn 31, you did but then you are still kinda fighting and calling the Klits out, Yes I understand its all about money but he needs to stick to one decision.
      Its not all about money, those guys barely care because their rich! He just said he wants to fight him because he is the best and he wants that belt! The reason he is changing his mind about retirement, because he realizes that he is still in his prime, and able to compete! Its that fighter's spirit. We all knew he was too prime to retire, but its good to see that he is slowly realizing it now, and maybe he will continue to fight other heavies! Even if he were to beat Vitalit, he is sounding like after that fight, he would start having these same thoughts, and stay on to fight more heavies after that fight! This is sounding good.

Comment

Haye won't retire if he doesn't fight Vitali.

Comment

go and earn it then. become wlads mandatory if vitali retires and you get a shot. simples.

Comment

does VK v charr excite you? does VK V some bum from poland excite you? were talking about the HEAVY WEIGHT WORLD TITTLE here, why does the wbc put up with VK hand picking? if vk dont fight the only genuine challenger then strip him

Comment

This is the only fight i want to see at heavyweight, everything else is who cares.

Comment

all he has to do is either get the vitali fight or beat povetkin to become wlads mandatory. if vitali retires then he may have to wait as arreola\stiverne winner would face fury for the vacant belt or would be the fight for the vacant title with fury the mandatory. haye could beat anyone of those guys in my opinion. it's rather he wants to keep fighting or not. he is filthy rich & in the next few years could be in some GUY RITCHIE movies. haye has lots going for him outside boxing. he is in a unique position that most boxers will never be in. he has life after boxing. he is moonlighting as a prizefighter & has one foot out the door. he wants another crack at a klitschko. if he beats vitali he gets wlad again. if he loses to vitali then he cashes out & goes into his after boxing life. the only people it effects is us the fans because we want to see the best fights. there are lots of interesting fights out there for haye but he obviously doesn't want to fight much longer. he is content to wait for vitali or wlad...

Comment

Same old story.

Comment

I can't believe that after Hayes disgraceful performance against Wlad that anything would be different with Vitali.

Comment

Funny that the London Evening Standard doesn't have any standards for what they print. Talk about a misleading name.

Comment

Working...
                      X