Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler vs Froch 2: Your pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had Froch beating him the first time and I think it happens again.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
      His aggression will be shut down midrounds because of Kesslers bodywork. No chance that he can bullrush in like he did against Bute.

Froch only pressed Bute and went apesh^t once he knew he had him hurt; it was Bute who actually forced the fight in the first place, which was eventually his undoing.

Froch is one of the most frequently miscategorized fighters in the game.And I say that as someone who doesn't even like him.

Comment

I'm gonna go with Froch by TKO10. This is gonna be a battle of attrition.

Comment

Pick is Froch but my heart is with Kessler.

Respect both though.

Comment

Rooting for the Viking Warrior but I think Froch KO's him. Froch has looked spectacular in his last two fights and he's at his peak prime. I think he'll feed off of all the energy from the crowd.

Comment

Froch has consistently tested himself against tougher opponents since their first fight.

His boxing IQ and confidence is at an all time high right now.

If he prepares properly he will win by a clear decision.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Froch has consistently tested himself against tougher opponents since their first fight.

His boxing IQ and confidence is at an all time high right now.

If he prepares properly he will win by a clear decision.
                I agree with all of this, I can even see Froch getting a late stoppage like Taylor.

Comment

Picked Froch via KO

Haven't been so hyped for a fight for a long time

Comment

I picked Kessler, but like everyone else in here is saying this could go either way.

Should be a hell of a fight!

Comment

Everyone is saying Froch deserved the last fight but I disagree, it was close yeah but Kessler was pressing the action most of the night and Froch gave too many of the early rounds away by being too passive.

This time though, due to confidence from his last few fights, aswell as being in England, I think Froch will come storming out looking to make it a war right from the start and if he does that it will be pretty much 50 - 50.

Kessler wont be changing his gameplan since it worked for him last time, he'll come out aggressive forcing the fight, but Froch will have learnt from last time and will also come out guns blazing.

Whoever wins doesnt matter, I like both fighters, the boxing fans are the real winners this time around

Comment

Working...
                      X