No announcement yet.

Boycott: If Floyd fights Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott: If Floyd fights Alexander

If Floyd fights Devon Alexander for his next fight, we should all boycott this pay per view event. Now, I'm not saying not watch it; I'm saying pile up in one house party to do it. Dont allow him to cash in on this garbage of a match up. If everybody does it, then it will hurt his pockets.

The boycott suggestions did not work for Marquez in 2009. It will not work for Floyd fighting a WW champion.

But it looks like he will not fight Devon, and Guerrero is still the frontrunner.

Comment

How many pay for view buyers do you think are on Boxing Scene? I doubt there are enough to have any real impact on the sales and profits of this fight. In other words if nobody on boxing scene bought this fight I don't think the people who are putting it on would even notice. If you don't like the fight then don't buy it. It sure is not worth 50 or 60 bucks to me to see it live.

Comment

Floyds having trouble finding someone to pay off. He should retire again!

Comment

Uh...Boycott in boxing forums don't work because these are not the fans that pay for PPV's...it is not going to work, Mayweather will still do 1 Million in PPV Sales because like a bunch of fukin Idiots people will start to Pile on Alexander Bandwagon and start convincing themselves that he has a chance weeks before the fight...IT NEVER FAILS!

Comment

Most of us will stream anyway. It's actually hard NOT to find an HD stream now a days.

Comment

nope you cant boy cott it but you can spread and make live stream links go viral hence dampen the buy customers

Comment

Working...
              X