Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What countries have you been to and which one is your favorite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

malaysia, thailand, indonesia and the philippines... all good but since im pretty good with tagalog, i get to enjoy the philippines more so than the rest...

Comment

After traveling the world, I'm really not all that impressed. Didn't really do it for me.

Comment

canada, usa, italy, germany, london, romania

Comment

I"ve been to this godless land occupied by savages, they called it New Jersey.

For real though I have never been out of the US. Hell I havent even been on a plane until last summer, the farthest I've ever been from the East Coast was Milwaukee/Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            Turkey, USA, Arabia, Pakistan, Kashmir (under Pakistani rule), Holland, UAE (Dubai). I would love to live in Dubai. Absolutely beautiful, full of life and no taxes.
            ... Jamaica. Forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              I"ve been to this godless land occupied by savages, they called it New Jersey.

I see you've been down my block...

Comment

Canada, Mexico. Liked the freedom in Mexico.

Comment

Have you tried? Never know, they might allow it.

I heard a lot of things (good) about Dubai but never really felt it would live up to the stories. It's hard to describe, really. The buildings, beaches, sights... Everything is awesome.

The thing with Dubai is, you can never do it justice. Unless you've actually been, you cannot appreciate it. It's beautiful.
                  Why would I try? They take it very seriously and I would def get sent back and would waste thousands on a flight

Only thing Im thinking is simply "losing" my passport and getting a new one which wouldn't have an Israeli stamp

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Only thing Im thinking is simply "losing" my passport and getting a new one which wouldn't have an Israeli stamp
                    If that's what it takes, then do that ****. Would it cost to get another one?

Comment

If that's what it takes, then do that ****. Would it cost to get another one?
                      I think like $150 but I'm not going there anytime soon.

I'm also not sure if they have anyway of knowing if I've been to Israel by scan my passport or something

Comment

Working...
                      X