Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been wondering why Roach wanted Pacquiao to fight Peterson instead of Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple Roach is a master matchmaker. Just look at when Mosley went to the wildcard after destroying Margarito literally begging for a fight, even willing to make a catchweight of 144. Roach passed until poor Mosley got throttled something fierce by Floyd & drew with a tv star to make it happen.

Comment

The TS wonders too much, thats the side effect of too much time spent in front of the computer, go out, take a walk. Too much spent in seclusion causes severe wondering and/or hallucinations

Comment

I always thought that was crazy weird also. If I was Khan, I wouldve dropped his ass. I couldnt believe that wasnt a bigger story then what it was. Khan has no backbone to keep Roach after that ****. Atleast show some distain towards him like Pac did when Roach chose to train Oscar over him. Atleast that was a real reason since Oscar was the star and the money maker at the time. This one made no sense at all

Comment

Not quite how the OP put it:

"I think that Lamont Peterson is a great opponent for Manny Pacquiao if the Mayweather fight doesn't happen, in my opinion. That is, if Lamont really doesn't want to take the fight with Amir Khan."

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Not quite how the OP put it:
            He tends to be full of ****...

Comment

Working...
            X