No announcement yet.

What inspired you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spinksjinx
    I train pretty hard and vigorous (atleast I think I do)

To get my endurance so high, I just did a lot of roadwork...I would sprint up every hill I had saw....I would run up and down them backwards sidestep up hills...Sprint up 100s of stairs...Do it all.....Run 10 miles...

Now I have gotten my conditioning so good, I can last a good while before tiring.....

I like to move a lot so endurance is what I need, so I wont tire.
    And having endurance keeps the girlfriend happy!

Comment

Oh btw, Happy birthday spinks

Comment

Originally posted by elveiel
        And having endurance keeps the girlfriend happy!

We are quick ones, well atleast she is. I am just getting into my groove around 15 minute mark and she already had an orgasm and is done

shamz-Thanks a lot, it's appreciated.

Comment

Watching highlights of Mike Tyson More serioulsy it's because I enjoy boxing and it gets me in great shape.

Comment

i want to be a champ like pound4pound said, and when i see fights it also motivates me. also i want to be good at something that i can use and that not very many people can say that they know how to do. ya heard?

Comment

What inspires me? I would say some of the rocky movies lol but theres more to it then just movies, i remember when i was pretty little bout 7 maybe, my brother would get me in fights with other kids in the trailor park and he realized i really couldnt punch and he wanted me to learn to fight soo badly and he was trying to teach me to punch and since i was 7 and he was 15 and he was sparring with me but with no gloves since hes 8 years older then me , and anyways when we were messing around i finally actrually hit him and gave him a bloody lip then a couple years later when i began boxing and i won my first fight and he was there and was very proud of me.

its moments like that , that inspire me

Comment

1. Wanting to be like my favourite boxer (MAB). I watch clips of him hitting the heavy bag or shadow boxing and just think "DAMN, i would love to be able to do that".

2. Looking good and feeling good.

3. Alot of the skills i pick up in boxing can be carried over to basketball which is my main sport.

4. I JUST LOVE BOXING!!!

Comment

Well living in scotland you get a lot of guys that just want to start fights with you for looking at them the wrong way. After a while you just think **** it next someone someone starts with me just knock the **** outta them. Also watch the rocky movies are a big help. Also spinks is the best way to get power in your punches working hard on the heavy bag... cos i've got the pace around the ring but lack a lot a bit of power in me punches....... not saying i have a **** punch but it could be a whole lot better??

Comment

Originally posted by Gazbo
                    Well living in scotland you get a lot of guys that just want to start fights with you for looking at them the wrong way. After a while you just think **** it next someone someone starts with me just knock the **** outta them. Also watch the rocky movies are a big help. Also spinks is the best way to get power in your punches working hard on the heavy bag... cos i've got the pace around the ring but lack a lot a bit of power in me punches....... not saying i have a **** punch but it could be a whole lot better??
                    Scotland's pretty bad for fighting, i was in Glasgow for a week and i got in more trouble than i normally do in a year!!

I get the feeling the scots dont like mancs.

Comment

Originally posted by elveiel
                      Scotland's pretty bad for fighting, i was in Glasgow for a week and i got in more trouble than i normally do in a year!!

I get the feeling the scots dont like mancs.
                      what are mancs????

Comment

Working...
                      X