No announcement yet.

Married with Children...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Married with Children...

I love waking up early and watching this show before I go to work. It's an ALL TIME GREAT show. It hilarious. The mom was sexy who played Leela on futurama, the daughter was sexy, and the neighbor was bad too. Al Bundy was THE man.

Greatest Show EVER!!!

Comment

best show..I got the complete season 1-11.

Comment

So true. Although The Adams Family got its moments as well.

Comment

RJ: Excuse me. I'm Roy Jones Junior.

Al steps off the stool.

Al: Undefeated, two-time world champion, former olympian Roy Jones Junior?

RJ: I prefer to think of myself as "pound-for-pound the bext boxer in the world" Roy Jones Junior.

Al: Well, I prefer to think of myself as "high-school football star" Al Bundy, but...unlike you, I got married and now my life is all screwed up.

RJ: Well, enough about you. Is Griff here?

Al: Uh, no. Griff's stretching to get ready for his big run. I'm his best friend, you know. And I'm very happy for him.

RJ: Well, you should be. I mean, after all, he is America's hero.
          one of the best episodes. griff is easily the funniest character on it besides al.

Comment

One of my favorite shows ever.

But the thing is, Ed O'Neill didn't really get the Al Bundy persona down until the second season. Episodes from the first season are kinda hard to watch because of this.

Comment

Haha I think Ed Oneil has like a black belt in jui jitsui from the gracies or some ****.

Comment

That show was pure Win

Comment

That used to be my nickname man lol hahahahha .Some of my old mates still call me that lol .Only joking Ted is my name .Just joking Alan .Rab C's the best watch this .
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KijhnkRxTFM

Comment

Bob Rooney was also pretty hilarious. That show was definitely ahead of its time.

Comment

Working...
                    X