No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yamanaka Shines In Eight-Round Drubbing Of Jamoye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yamanaka Shines In Eight-Round Drubbing Of Jamoye

Shinsuke Yamanaka continues to plead his case as the best bantamweight in the world. The latest piece of evidence in the form of a four-knockdown, 8th round knockout performance versus Belgium's Stephane Jamoye in their bantamweight title fight Wednesday evening in Osaka, Japan. [Click Here To Read More]

Bring on the next.... Hopefully a better challenge

Comment

What a joke Jamoye lost his last fight.Moreno is the only fight too make at 118

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
        What a joke Jamoye lost his last fight.Moreno is the only fight too make at 118
        Was it him who wanted like 150k for his next fight or something like that? It's somebody... I think it's Moreno

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          Was it him who wanted like 150k for his next fight or something like that? It's somebody... I think it's Moreno
          This seems vaguely familiar.I think he was very unhappy with his purse in his last fight so a fight with Yamanaka in Japan would go a long way to righting those problems

Comment

This seems vaguely familiar.I think he was very unhappy with his purse in his last fight so a fight with Yamanaka in Japan would go a long way to righting those problems
            It might be. That's the fight I want to see anyway... the other champs, I don't care for... A.K.A Stuart Hall and... I think the other kameda boy. Jaime McDonnel about to be the regular (LOL) champ, but he should be IBF anyway

Comment

It might be. That's the fight I want to see anyway... the other champs, I don't care for... A.K.A Stuart Hall and... I think the other kameda boy. Jaime McDonnel about to be the regular (LOL) champ, but he should be IBF anyway
              I wouldn't mind Kameda just too see Yama kick the **** out of him but i'm the same Yama-Moreno is really all I want too see next.Hopefully Teiken stump up the cash because as much as I like Yamanaka this was another joke fight

Comment

I wouldn't mind Kameda just too see Yama kick the **** out of him but i'm the same Yama-Moreno is really all I want too see next.Hopefully Teiken stump up the cash because as much as I like Yamanaka this was another joke fight
                He's got a fight in Mexico coming up.... I don't know if they'd match him with Yamanaka though.... dangerous fight for the young lad. He's the only kameda champ right now too

Comment

He's got a fight in Mexico coming up.... I don't know if they'd match him with Yamanaka though.... dangerous fight for the young lad. He's the only kameda champ right now too
                  Good I can't stand them bastids

Comment

Good I can't stand them bastids
                    Ha, he's the last one barring another vacant title grab by the other Kameda

Comment

Working...
                    X