No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara, Despite Bad Blood, Feels Angulo Will KO Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara, Despite Bad Blood, Feels Angulo Will KO Canelo

There are certainly no friendly feelings between junior middleweights Erislandy Lara and Alfredo Angulo.

Last June, they went to war in Carson, California. Lara dominated early, but then saw himself dropped hard and in serious trouble during the contest. Lara came back in the ninth, stopping Angulo after a punch injured the Mexican fighter's eye.

Since the fight, Angulo has claimed that Lara poked him in the eye and the fight should not have been stopped. Lara claims Angulo is "a quitter" who turned his back on the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-22-2014, 03:59 AM.

Oh man, just sign yo azzzzz up to fight GGG you running dumbazzzzzzz

Comment

I'm not sure if Angulo took a beating,hell he didn't even suffer a serious eye injury only swelling.That aside I do believe this is a toss up fight,maybe 60-40 Canelo,I'm not sold on Canelo's stamina or heart,and if anybody can answer both of those questions it's Angulo.

Comment

There is something left out in the mix, and that is James the MULE KIRKLAND. AS long as he is with sweet Ann Wolf there ain't stoppin him now !!!

Kirkland would destroy Lara and May jr.

matter of fact, Jr can just come in the ring and hand over his 154 belt cause that chickenS### needs to leave the sport and build his DUCK FARM.

I think we should be up in arms for a JR vs da MULE KIRKLAND fight at 154 NOT 151 or some stupid S### like that.

I would scrape up 100 dollars to see that

but

Jr is looking to face a CON

OH oh sorry this was a Lara thread, KIRKLAND will DESTROY LARA !!! Why don't they make that fight ?

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          Oh man, just sign yo azzzzz up to fight GGG you running dumbazzzzzzz
          Good fight but the GBP-HBO fallout makes it pretty unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
            There is something left out in the mix, and that is James the MULE KIRKLAND. AS long as he is with sweet Ann Wolf there ain't stoppin him now !!!

Kirkland would destroy Lara and May jr.

matter of fact, Jr can just come in the ring and hand over his 154 belt cause that chickenS### needs to leave the sport and build his DUCK FARM.

I think we should be up in arms for a JR vs da MULE KIRKLAND fight at 154 NOT 151 or some stupid S### like that.

I would scrape up 100 dollars to see that

but

Jr is looking to face a CON

OH oh sorry this was a Lara thread, KIRKLAND will DESTROY LARA !!! Why don't they make that fight ?
            Are u a ******, did u just say kirkland the punch bag can beat lara.
            do u knw anything about boxing

Comment

Angulo dropped him tree time mayne, course he's gonna big up him, because if Angulo beats Canelo, it ultimately makes Lara look better. Fighters always do that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Angulo dropped him tree time mayne, course he's gonna big up him. Fighters always do that ****.
                correction dropped him twice, and it was a small ring thanks to gbp, lara was not meant to win that fight.

Comment

I'm expecting a tough fight for Canelo and the stamina/fighting in spurts issue for Canelo may prove to be a HUGE factor.

Comment

if you look at Canelo's record he's never really fought a puncher. I know he fought Mosley who used to be a devastating puncher but the Mosley Canelo fought was totally shot. Cintron was a puncher coming up but once again the Cintron Canelo faced was totally shot.

it's a good fight for me because I don't know if Canelo can take a big shot.

this fight has the potential to end up like Mares vs Gonzalez IMO

it's one of those fights where Angulo has nothing to lose. if he loses so what but if Canelo gets stopped the hype job label will be hard to break

Comment

Working...
                    X