No announcement yet.

Dad Who Beat His Daughter’s Molester To Death Won’t Face Charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dad Who Beat His Daughter’s Molester To Death Won’t Face Charges

A young Texas father who beat to death with his fists a man molesting his 5-year-old daughter will not be charged, authorities said as they released a dramatic 911 tape of the dad frantically pleading for help before the hired ranch helper died.*

A Lavaca County grand jury Tuesday declined to indict the 23-year-old father in the death of Jesus Mora Flores, 47. Prosecutors said the grand jury reached same conclusion as police after reviewing the evidence: The father was authorized to use deadly force to protect his daughter.

Flores was killed June 9 on a family ranch so remote that the father is heard profanely screaming at a dispatcher who couldn’t locate the property.

“Come on! This guy is going to die on me!” the father yells. “I don’t know what to do!”The Associated Press is not identifying the father in order to protect the daughter’s identity. The AP does not identify victims of sexual assault.

The tense, nearly five-minute 911 call begins with the father saying that he “beat up” a man found raping his daughter. The father grows increasingly frazzled, cursing and crying into the phone so loudly at times that the call often becomes inaudible.

At one point tells the dispatcher he’s going to put the man in his truck and drive him to a hospital before sheriff’s deputies finally arrive.“He’s going to die!” the father screams. “He’s going to (expletive) die!”

(this is how it all started)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobile...n_1587724.html

I posted this because I have kids of my own, i've been following this story and I'm glad it turned out this way...this guy deserves an award...if you have kids you know where I'm coming from...

Comment

The law is wrong not to prosecute but I can't say that I wouldn't do EXACTLY what the young father did. I would.

Comment

Originally posted by jiggy black View Post
        The law is wrong not to prosecute but I can't say that I wouldn't do EXACTLY what the young father did. I would.
        he killed a child molester...someone who has probably molested kids before or could of molested more kids again...justice has been served on both sides!

Comment

Good for him.There is some justice in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by jiggy black View Post
            Wrong not to prosecute? Please explain...

Comment

Good, the world is overpopulated enough without people like this running around.

I wish this would happen more often.

People who commit violent crimes, especially against children, should be put to death. Maybe that would help see the numbers for those particular crimes drop.

Comment

where's the proof that he molested her?

There's only 2 men that know what really happened and one of them's dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                  where's the proof that he molested her?

There's only 2 men that know what really happened and one of them's dead.
                  there's a witness, the father, and the child.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    Wrong not to prosecute? Please explain...
                    Meaning the young father committed murder, he should be prosecuted. I get that he killed a filthy diddler and as stated, if it were my kid I would do the same but I would do it knowing that I would to go to court and likely to jail.

Dude shouldn't walk for a murder - even if he gets probation or sign holding outside wal-mart saying "I murdered a molester" on it.

But to just walk away? I am not sure I agree with that.

Comment

Working...
                    X