Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do you think Boxingscenes finest years where, since you joined?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    I've only been here a year so ima go with 2011.

Why did the flaming stop? And the censorship get stricter?
    I used to get banned all the time so I don't think it is much stricter, they just apply the rules to everyone now. It used to be do or say anything you want as long as it isn't making fun of Manny or Filipinos.,

Comment

really for me the best were 08/2009

2010 had g dogs, 2011 was just shit and 2012 just had mods. it can only get worse

Comment

i've been on other sites prior to signing up here but when i joined in 08, it was the rowdiest, funniest, refreshing and addicting site ever

i'm pretty sure about 70% of my posts came in the first 2 years

it all went to complete crap after 2010 IMO

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          07-09. Boxingscene was completely uncensored, bans were not handed out that easily. It really was better. Being an immature teenager back in the day, the flaming arguments is what drew me in to Boxingscene. That's not allowed anymore, at all lol.
          Pretty much this. Only thing is some idiots used to attack boxer's families and there was a significant amount of racism.

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Why did the flaming stop? And the censorship get stricter?
          lol the censorship got stricter to stop the flaming

Comment

i know everyone here thinks the best years have been since jan 31 2009 the day i joined. i know i've touched all your lives & made a difference...

Comment

just admit it, we all miss burner.

Comment

I started in 09, it was the best year. I rarely go to the lounger anymore. The lounge shoudlnt be censored.

Comment

whatever you do, don't drink the bongwater.

when i first joined the bscene it sucked

i posted exclusively in the history section until i hit about 2k posts

things are tenfold better today. tenfold.
                  Last edited by New England; 06-19-2012, 09:04 PM.

Comment

the whole trolling and flaming was what made this site fun, i joined around 2006 and u couldnt have a serious discussion without engaging 4 or 5 idiots at a time back then i dont think things have changed much except the trolls pick their words more carefully now.

if this mod obssesion keeps going its gonna end up like sher dog where you cant even say something bad about a fighter without getting banned , i remember making a "mayweather is a coward and a ducker" thread back in the day and getting over 10 pages of replies or something like that, i wonder if u can do that now

Comment

I was lurking since early '08 and it was still good when I joined in '09.

Nowadays, not so much. I leave and come back the following day and its the same threads

I don't really post much anymore...

Comment

Working...
                      X