Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Corrales got so many credits in the first but not Castillo in the second?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
    Corrales used so many dramas in the first fight and won while he was totally dominated in the second...

Why is he getting too much credit for beating Castillo, while Castillo didn't took same credit when he stopped Corrales in the second fight?
    Its cuz' he came in a few pounds over. I don't think its that big of a deal myself. He should have won the first fight so the second fights outcome didn't surprise me.
    No offense to Chico, who is one of my favorites RIP, but I always thought Castillo was the better all around fighter.

Comment

+ the first was a truly legendary war. The first fight in a series tends to bear the most significance.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
        Corrales used so many dramas in the first fight and won while he was totally dominated in the second...

Why is he getting too much credit for beating Castillo, while Castillo didn't took same credit when he stopped Corrales in the second fight?
        Ive wondered this too but Castillo didnt make weight in the second fight, still with a different ref Corrales would have probably been dq'ed for his antics in the first fight.

Comment

Working...
        X