No announcement yet.

I keep telling y'all this HBO/Showtime thing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep telling y'all this HBO/Showtime thing

Is the best thing that could have happened for us fans and boxing right now. It can't go on forever but for right now us fans are benefitting from HBO shutting out Golden Boy. Do you think we would have this kind of ppv if things were still like they were a year ago, hell no. Remember we had Quintana and Lattimore on the Floyd ppv last year. It would not surprise me at all if a bigger fight landed on the Bradley-Marquez undercard.

Neither Bob or Richard want to be outdone by the other therefore us fans win.

Originally posted by Thornton Melon View Post
    Is the best thing that could have happened for us fans and boxing right now. It can't go on forever but for right now us fans are benefitting from HBO shutting out Golden Boy. Do you think we would have this kind of ppv if things were still like they were a year ago, hell no. Remember we had Quintana and Lattimore on the Floyd ppv last year. It would not surprise me at all if a bigger fight landed on the Bradley-Marquez undercard.

Neither Bob or Richard want to be outdone by the other therefore us fans win.
    Agree. Its always better when there is competition. I'm looking forward to HBO's response to the takeover attempt.

Comment

HBO always has **** cards

Comment

It's a terrible thing if it lasts. It only looks good right now while the money is there and they are trying to sell us on it.

Comment

Anything that makes bob arum look stupid is great IMO!!!

Comment

Working...
          X