No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Guerrero is Close To Done For May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LAFIRPO View Post
    Is Mayweather ever going to fight the best fighters in the division? As usual, Mayweather cherry picking.
    Aside from Pacquiao and Mayweather himself, Guerrero might be the best in his division. But welterweight is an absolutely abysmal division right now. I would rather see him fight some of the jr welters, which is a much stronger division. Heck, even Amir Khan coming off a recent loss would give Floyd a better fight than Guerrero. Guerrero has nothing to trouble Mayweather.

Comment

Not really interested in this fight

Comment

Comment

Poor fight. No chance Guerrero wins at all.

Berto is overrated and only has hand speed. Collazo exposed Berto a long time ago for a no defence. no stamina, no footwork mofo.

Comment

Is Mayweather ever going to fight the best fighters in the division? As usual, Mayweather cherry picking.
            whos the best welterweight? and dont say manny cause that fight wont happen

Comment

who do you suggest he fight?

Comment

bull**** fight..............I'm a floyd fan & manny fan but you must call a spade a spade............

Comment

I will be rooting hard for Guerrero in this fight.

Comment

Wow. Worst fight Mayweather has taken in a long time. Zero interest here.

Comment

Originally posted by VVho View Post
                      whos the best welterweight? and dont say manny cause that fight wont happen
                      I'm struggling to think of who Mayweather hasn't fought who is a bigger challenge than his resume presents. Name a single fighter not with Bob Arum he has "ducked". And the ones with Arum: Clottey, no contest. Antonio Marg, exposed by a boxer with pop. Pacquiao, we all know this is Arum who blocks every great fight lately. Anyone ask Juanma where his lucrative match with Gamboa went? The same trash bin Pac/May went in.

Comment

Working...
                      X