Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next fight should logically be Jmm vs Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Logically" at 39 yrs old its time to "go home"! Lets see Bradley in there with Broner? Ray.

Comment

Bradley has a really ugly style. I have never seen him in a good fight or in an entertaining fight. He has a really ugly style because they never taught him to throw his punches from a distance and not rush in head first. He doesn't know how to keep his distance. That's why there is always head butts in his fights. I don't want to see him fight Marquez, really. I want to see Marquez Mayweather, just out of curiosity about how this Marquez does against Mayweather. He is better built for the division, and he was not during their first fight. Just give him the rematch, he deserves it after yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
        Bradley has a really ugly style. I have never seen him in a good fight or in an entertaining fight. He has a really ugly style because they never taught him to throw his punches from a distance and not rush in head first. He doesn't know how to keep his distance. That's why there is always head butts in his fights. I don't want to see him fight Marquez, really. I want to see Marquez Mayweather, just out of curiosity about how this Marquez does against Mayweather. He is better built for the division, and he was not during their first fight. Just give him the rematch, he deserves it after yesterday.
        Bradley vs Peterson...

The reason Bradley isn't in that many good fights is becuz he fights too many "slick black fighters"... They all run, they hold, and they cry when something happens, and that's what ruins his fights... Abregu didn't run, but he didn't really press the action either (as he admitted when he was asking for the rematch recently... Supposedly he was injured or something)

He's at his best when his opponent is fearlessly coming forward, and that's why u should watch Bradley vs Peterson... And that's why his fight with Marquez might not be that bad

Comment

Its Marquez new power that gets me nervous about this fight

If he can do that to Pac, he can do that to just about everyone in and around his division

It might actually ruin the great fight that this could have been by either making it end too early, or by making Bradley have to run
          Last edited by JDezi4; 12-09-2012, 05:32 PM.

Comment

I hope it gets made!

Comment

i agree, since bradleys belts belong to JMM anyways

Comment

Originally posted by ballgamessuck View Post
                Bradley is hard to hurt, but has little pop in his own punches, if JMM could get Bradley to attack him I can see JMM winning by late stoppage, I would also like to see JMM vs Rios.
                so pac is hard to hurt also and look what happened....marquez is on another level now in terms of power, it's crazy. i could very well see this new marquez ko'ing bradley...

Comment

Nah JMM would be dumb to take this fight, high risk low reward... He should fight Rios or retire if Pac doesn't take a rematch.

Comment

Bradley V JMM

Pac V Rios

Double header

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Nah JMM would be dumb to take this fight, high risk low reward... He should fight Rios or retire if Pac doesn't take a rematch.
                      WW title? Pretty good pay check... Beating Pac and then beating Bradley who techincally beta Pac and took his belt.

Won't add up to his victory over Pac but man if the money is good and he's fighting for the WW strap why not? It's not like Bradley is going to destroy him. If anything Bradley would win on points. I think this is a great match up for him and to say he moved up to WW and beat the top 2 active fighters there at nearly 40... man I think it's a great move on his part.

Comment

Working...
                      X